Custom FZ6R

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Amazing!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

That is pure sexiness right there! The paint job is amazing! Where on God's earth did you get those wheels?? They are freaking awesome! You guys did a terrific job with the custom work. I look forward to seeing more stuff from you guys in the future.

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

That is a pretty sweet bike! I'm interested in what you did with the rear set, it looks like it changed from the stock setup.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
That is a pretty sweet bike! I'm interested in what you did with the rear set, it looks like it changed from the stock setup.
Funny you mention the rearsets. As I look closer, there are actually no foot pegs and no levers. Maybe they still have to be added for the finished product. :don'tknow:

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

KADO

Sweet Bike!!!

NYGirl

LOVE IT!! Nice Job!!

Yone

Sweet! Looks nice!

Craxican

I agree...it looks!!! I do have to ask though...where's the custom chrome swing arm and what-not...don't really care either way as the bikes awesome, but you guys show some mad bling on your other bikes...curious why no single side chrome on this one

euros4life

I'm loving the mirrors... Does roaring toys sell them? I currently have no mirrors on my bike. (I know stupid) But I haven't seen any that i am willing to buy and put on.

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Wow! What a transformation! Nice work!!!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

fz6rwolf

Not a big purple person but it looks great!

acasey07

should have kept the rear disc off at the show. woulda looked better :cool: Those wheels are incredibly sexy nonetheless.

I wish there was an option for aftermarket wheels that was under $1000 :banghead: