Crazy rider!

danieljardim

HORNET BRANCA KLE621 ACIDENTE DO TIOZÃO EM FRENTE A LOVE STORE - YouTube

Not the same guy as the OP video, this is the original crazy lane spliter.

Everybody now copies him.
By the way, this guy is being prosecuted for hit and run, got caught on security camera running somebody over with his truck

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDzQb-iJqU0]Acidente Envolvendo Kleber Atalla ( Kle621 ) - Atropelamento e Morte - YouTube[/ame]

(that is the news video, jump to it around 20 seconds and you will see)

JSP

Super Moderator
THANKS!! Exact vid I was thinkin of. Thought was the same guy.

BoneJj

Not the same guy as the OP video, this is the original crazy lane spliter.

Everybody now copies him.
and he got what he deserves IMO... He wants to ride like an *** then he needs to get what's coming to him.

Now if he was just riding like he should and this happened then I would have concern but until then I don't care.

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

BoneJj

Actually, if you look carefully at the video, he had a green light. But yeah, he was being a jerk and had he been riding at a speed appropriate to the situation he could have easily avoided that one.
I saw that he had the green light but as you said, if he had been paying attention and not trying to take off like a fool he would have left plenty of time for the idiot to run the light. I see people running lights all the time here in my area, even with cops near by.

The cops simply don't seem to bother nearly enough.

I have learned that waiting a couple seconds before going through an intersection is a smart thing to do, especially when you can't see all the vehicles that are supposed to be stopping at the light.

danieljardim

Actually, if you look carefully at the video, he had a green light. But yeah, he was being a jerk and had he been riding at a speed appropriate to the situation he could have easily avoided that one.
Yes he had the green light, in the end of the video when the guy on the red car finally pull over, he tries to say something and he cuts the guy off and say, you ran the red light, you can't argue.

BoneJj

Yes he had the green light, in the end of the video when the guy on the red car finally pull over, he tries to say something and he cuts the guy off and say, you ran the red light, you can't argue.
Is that what he was saying? That's good to know, I couldn't understand jack of what was being said 99% of the time. LOL.

Anyway, he could have easily avoided the whole situation by not jumping the gun as soon as the light turned green.

Though it is a hard thing to resist nailing that gas when the light turns green and I'll be honest, I sometimes do nail it but only when I can be sure that I have a clear path with no chance of el douche running out in front of me. It's the simple things that we do that keep us on 2 wheels and body intact.

Reaver

Regardless of how stupid and irresponsible he is.

Gotta admit he knows his bike rather well.

BoneJj

Regardless of how stupid and irresponsible he is.

Gotta admit he knows his bike rather well.
You have a point there, most people don't know nearly any of their own bike compared to this guy but knowing your bike that well obviously is too tempting for some to get into trouble.

I wonder how he is behind the wheel of his car...

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member