Continue the story...

Rookasaki

I then turn and give the po po's the birdy... As CC throws a spike strip down in front of the cruisers while yelling "I smell Bacon" Mean while JSP is fishing and happens to catch it all on camera with his pimp'd out GoPro hat!

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

As I see a billboard with TheRook posing for Dunkin Donuts in uniform...

Rookasaki

Due to CC's lack of athleticism, he's slips and falls on the spikes causing him to scream like a little girl...

CrazyCawi

While he is crying, I take his bike to give a black paint job
and when you were done painting it you went to go start your own bike to find it had pee and sugar in the gas tank

CrazyCawi

After pulling up your yellow thong, you find out jsp had rub tiger balm all over it!
and then i took advantage of the muscle relaxing effect

JSP

Super Moderator
and then i took advantage of the muscle relaxing effect
Since CC's muscles were so relaxed, he could no longer hold it in and turned his yellow bike now painted black, brown.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

While you guys are out playing.Lep jon and myself inherited the forum, and made every night ladies night..
only to find out the only lady to show up was actually Nastybutler dressing up as a lady boy

bleedinblue

Elite Member
Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyCawi

Then Nasty shows a video of CC wearing high heals working out to p90X while listening to Elton John.
only to see in the video when CC takes the disk out the title says

TheRooks Favorite Tunes

You Didnt know I stole it

danieljardim

Then Nasty shows a video of CC wearing high heals working out to p90X while listening to Elton John.
And Ricky Martin appears in the room wearing a speedo and scream goes black.

And I'm pissed because for some reason I don't know. I can't start my bike.

CrazyCawi

And Ricky Martin appears in the room wearing a speedo and scream goes black.

And I'm pissed because for some reason I don't know. I can't start my bike.
As rook sits in the corner of the dark alley way watching your back side looking like this :sinister: