Considering selling the bike!

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Why?

If serious, its very personal mods you have done... Maybe sell to corporate Monster guy? :D

Strip the monster stuff off of it and put it back to stock as much as you can.

Sell for around $5500-$5900. Sell the goodies for extra profit since they wont add much to the price on the bike. Expect closer to the $5500 mark.

Last edited:

Bert-Aus

You'll never get anything near what you have put into it!

I though she was your baby?
You cant sell family:(

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

EastBay

Sell? What else could you possibly want

I've been riding for just over 50 years. This is one of the sweetest bike's i've owned. I also have a Kawy Z1000 in the garage and still ride my FZ6R daily.

mtheartist

If you're looking to give away all that custom work then go for it. No one is going to pay for what you have done to it. And no one is going to appreciate the work more than you. Unless you're looking to move on to a SS, and even then you'll miss the comfort of the 6r. I cursed at the myself a couple of times after I traded mine for my ZX6R. But now I've gotten used to it. However, mine wasn't nearly as custom as yours. You've got a unique bike sir, I'd say keep it!

Neme

Take the monster stickers off and you'll be fine. I think. If I were you I wouldn't take less than 5200 for it. Anything under that is just giving it away.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Neme

But I'll be more than happy to take that tire hugger off your hands ;)

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Neme

Off subject here, but what paint did you use to paint your projector shroud? That red matches well.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

danieljardim

If I decide to do so how much would you sell it for?

2012 with 8700 miles
Exhaust upgrade w pcv
HID upgrade with angel eye
Double bubble windscreen
Custom seat and paint
Rear tire hugger
As long as you move from monster to diavel you got my support :rolleyes:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member