completely redone bike...coming soon

fz6r rider

So I know it has been a while since i've been on here but i've been busy haha, well here is what is ordered for the bike...Akrapovic shorty slip on (nothing new lol) custom gun metal paint for entire bike, red custom graphics by decalfx, lowering link kit and swing arm extension (custom fabbed) R6 headlights with dual projectors and demon eyes, braided brake lines, powder coated rims red to match graphics, powder coated levers, pegs, and fork tubes, forged internals, double bubble race shield, red chrome race rail, red bar ends, fork tube caps, gas cap and calippers. and last but not least NOS I know im leaving out ALLOT but its been a long day working on the bike I will definately try and have pictures up as soon as its done! Let me know what you think about how it sounds so far...Oh forgot all the above cost me $1750 helps knowing the owner of a custom bike shop!!!:thumbup:

fz6r rider

Ok I appologize I did a quick write up of how it would look in paint keep in my mind im no artist haha but here is what it should look like
hopefully that worked lol

fz6r rider

yes i am aware how sh$@*y this picture is haha but bare with me

MikeN02

So I know it has been a while since i've been on here but i've been busy haha, well here is what is ordered for the bike...Akrapovic shorty slip on (nothing new lol) custom gun metal paint for entire bike, red custom graphics by decalfx, lowering link kit and swing arm extension (custom fabbed) R6 headlights with dual projectors and demon eyes, braided brake lines, powder coated rims red to match graphics, powder coated levers, pegs, and fork tubes, forged internals, double bubble race shield, red chrome race rail, red bar ends, fork tube caps, gas cap and calippers. and last but not least NOS I know im leaving out ALLOT but its been a long day working on the bike I will definately try and have pictures up as soon as its done! Let me know what you think about how it sounds so far...Oh forgot all the above cost me $1750 helps knowing the owner of a custom bike shop!!!:thumbup:
What year headers did you get? I have the 2002 headers and all the slip ons for that year are the longer pipes... I don't know about 03 - 05.

With the R6 headlight, are you putting the entire R6 front end/fairing and all on it? How did you line up the frame?

fz6r rider

What year headers did you get? I have the 2002 headers and all the slip ons for that year are the longer pipes... I don't know about 03 - 05.

With the R6 headlight, are you putting the entire R6 front end/fairing and all on it? How did you line up the frame?
Okay well as for the headers I a using the 05 headers and as for the headlight I have no idea how its being done im going through my buddies shop and hes doing most of the work sooo I will be sure to ask though!

btastarsky

You said that your bike will have forged internals. Are you adding a big bore kit or staying with the stock 599cc? What about cams, head porting and the like? These are things I have contemplated doing instead of buying a bigger/faster bike. I would love to know how well that kind of stuff worked out before i took the plunge. Keep us updated.

fz6r rider

after talking to my mechanic he wants to go with a big bore but im not sure yet I dont want to over do it haha but we will see what happens down the road that isnt for a few weeks because i have to send everything out for two weeks so im going to wait until everything else is done

husker525

Can't wait!! Maybe some in progress pictures by chance??? Throw us a bone!!

obie

I was considering doing this paint scheme later down the road, after seeing the ninja 650r in this color. It's really a nice color scheme...