Complete nutrition

Some will claim to be better but there shouldn't be much of a difference besides concentration. Look for a bottle that says no fish burps. Cause some of the cheaper ones make you burp and it tastes like you ate about 10 lbs of fish.

You'll like the change, it make take some time to get use to but the results will come and you will see the changes if you make the correct changes in your lifestyle. Just make sure you don't go to crazy with the alcohol. One shot has around 100 calories and beer has even more. I try and limit myself to one drinking night a week as well, but being a junior in college is a little hard to follow that rule haha. Just do the best that you can do and do it for yourself!

And for the food, if you get sick of eating chicken and pork shops day in and day out, try some fish (if you like it). Salmon salads are my favorite! has fish oil in them as well lol. Steak is always good to. Just make sure you don't make the excuse of getting bored with healthy food. There are plenty of recipes out there that are healthy for you. And time is another enemy, don't make the excuse that "well its 1130 and i cant cook tonight because it will take to long, ill just cheat this one day and go buy something fast". Well guess what, by the time you get all of your gear on, get to a restaurant, order your food, get back home, get out of your gear, you could have made a salad by the time you got your gear on.

Some will claim to be better but there shouldn't be much of a difference besides concentration. Look for a bottle that says no fish burps. Cause some of the cheaper ones make you burp and it tastes like you ate about 10 lbs of fish.

Why don't you just buy the fish oil pills? i couldn't imagine eating fish oil just plain...

I think he was talking about the pills :)

lol:d:d like i told my wife all the time. If i ever have an erection for more than 4 hrs, don't call the doctor... Call your girlfriends! :d:d:d

hahaha thats epic!!!

Back