Compacc.com

NYGirl

Competition Accessories..

Bought a helmet from them, I was in FL at the time, my billing address is NY; and they called me to verify that it was really me ordering. Very nice.

Speedy shipping with tracking numbers, also much appreciated.

Also bought a jacket from them, after returning one that didn't fit - also no problems.

Great folks. :)

Heineken

Elite Member

RandiZ

Recent CA purchase

Based on this recommendation, I bought some stuff from them. The delivery was not as speedy as I would have liked. But, everything arrived in perfect condition and at the price I was willing to pay.

Got the Cortech ladies LNX. Shoei TZ-R yellow helmet to match the new bike. Cortech sport tail bag. Prices on the helmet and tail bag seemed a bit lower than everywhere else. The jacket was the same price everywhere I looked.

Detrich

i bought my riding gear from them too. good place to shop at, but here are my quasi gripes.

1. if an item isn't in stock, this info isn't always noted on the web site. and, it delays the entire order. i waited over 2 weeks just to get my gear, because of this. no phone calls, no email to notify me. i had to keep calling to find out the status.

2. their insurance + shipping costs seem a bit higher compared to other sellers...