Colorado shooting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Nyuu

That's crazy. Yea same for goes for me. I'm only waiting now on having the money available. When I left for basic I gave my dad my rifle and every once in a while I'll think of it and regret doing it. If more people were legally armed, less people would get hurt when one person decides to go crazy.

HotSauce

Another shooting

I'm glad to see other's out there that are pro-gun and pro-carry. I have my cc and my gun is on me all the time (when legal). You never know what can happen...police were on-scene before the shooting even started and still people were killed. There is no substitution for fast action. I can't wait to see the anti-gun legislators come out the woodwork here again and blame the law abiding citizens and say stricter gun laws are the answer. If one person had been carrying in that theater, there may have only been one or two deaths, but instead there are now 12 (as of the time I'm writing this) and they STILL think taking guns away from the good guys will solve all the problems; it never ceases to amaze me....in any case I'm preaching to the choir for some of you, and my thoughts and prayers are with the victims' families and friends.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

6R Blackout

Just hearing the news, very very sad. Why does this type of thing happen. why couldn't that asshole take his own life and leave everyone else alone. It saddens me but at the same time makes me angry!:facepalm:

Rookasaki

And people say the Devil doesn't exist! How a man can murder 12 innocent people in cold blood is horrible! Bless the souls of all who lost their life. God can you imagine if you were there with your family!!!! My God.

Michael Wilson

Its so disturbing how people commit random acts of violence on random inocent civilians. Wait to turn 21 for my CC

6R Blackout

I myself have thought about getting my CC but there are so many restrictions on where you can and can't carry. Well atleast in Louisiana that is!

It is almost pointless to get it here in this state, But after hearing this news I may reconsider.

God bless the families of all the victims involved in that horrible and disturbing incident.

Enjarin

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
I let my CC permit expire and have not renewed it since I moved to OR. :facepalm:Really need to get it again. Crazy ass people out there. Does not matter where you are.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Wolfpack

So your saying if some psycho is killing people i have to just try and hide and hope he can't shoot me.. to hell with that.
guy had a gas mask on not full body armor. it was dark and he was mostly shooting blind(with the gas in the theater) drawing and getting a clean shot off isn't that tough, if its him or me i'm going to drop the Motherfu**er.

I carry a 45 9 and a .380(not at same time,but i could if i wanted to)

Last edited:

Wolfpack

So the likelihood of pulling out your weapon, yelling, "Die scumbag!", shooting the guy dead with no muss and no fuss would be highly unlikely without hurting or killing someone else and maybe losing your own life.

Why in the hell would you yell anything just shoot the freak. if he has a vest on you shoot him in the face, or take his legs out. its going to be hard to shoot with 10 shots in your legs,nuts,hips.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Blue-Sun

Elite Member

Michael Wilson

I personally think he should be put on trial by military courts. In my eyes this was an act of terrorism, therefore making it a military matter.

Just my 2cents

Chevyfazer

No one knows exactly how they would react in a situation until you are in the situation so it's hard to say for sure that "F*** yeah I'd put a bullet right between his eyes" for one adrenaline does wonders for some but can make others run. But in this situation it would be a tough call with it being dark, tear gas, people running around etc etc etc, if you were able to make a clean focused shot sure go for it but I imagine that would have been near impossible how this all played out, someone just returning fire randomly could very well cause more damage then good. I'm a firm believer that if more people had their CC and were properly trained these kinds of things would be reduced or at least the damage these psychos cause would be reduced. But at the same time I don't think everyone should have a CC, there are plenty of people out there who would do more harm then good and for this reason I think there should be better and more training mandatory for getting a CC

Status
Not open for further replies.