cod elite

Spitfire

I preordered the Premium Elite service. I have no problems getting on elite and checking anything, though there are some stats that are unavailable.

Activision has credited all premium members an extra 30 days of the service so that's kinda nice =]

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member
Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

ill prob keep buying it because its really the only game I play so its not like im buying it when i want to buy something else....however im not going to be happy about it! lmao

Spitfire

SpitfireT85 on PSN

Finally prestiged last night =]!

I see so many comparisons of MW3 and BC3 and about which is more realistic... If you want the most realistic go play paintball... otherwise shut up and play a 'game' =P

Just thought I'd throw that out there =)

kchen

SpitfireT85 on PSN

Finally prestiged last night =]!

I see so many comparisons of MW3 and BC3 and about which is more realistic... If you want the most realistic go play paintball... otherwise shut up and play a 'game' =P

Just thought I'd throw that out there =)
Nice, I still need to get to level 80 to prestige... supacrazykev here

Spitfire

Nice, I still need to get to level 80 to prestige... supacrazykev here
Best part about prestiging in this COD is you can unlock an item to use in create-a-class @ lvl 4 =] I'm level 11 with the FAD w/ silencer... it's pretty awesome!

Spitfire

I started being a fan of the Scar-L, then moved onto the ACR and was set on unlocking that with the prestige token, then tried the FAD and fell in love. It's like a 3-round burst rifle except fully automatic, very high fire rate. Add Kick to it and it's superb!

I've been sniping a lot lately as well (all I did in MW2), and fell in love with the AS50 =]

Don't really use anything other than those 2 weapons. My cousin and I had some fun today, he used a riot shield setup and I used my FAD. Ended up getting 15 kills in a full match of S&D. It was a blast!

linkgt

Unless you're planning on buying every single piece of DLC they put out, i suggest people to stay away from "elite".... just mho

Anyway I'm level 73 right now. Type-95 is my weapon of choice

kchen

Unless you're planning on buying every single piece of DLC they put out, i suggest people to stay away from "elite".... just mho

Anyway I'm level 73 right now. Type-95 is my weapon of choice
yeah i never really used FAD. TYPE 95 is my fav. I usually do well with it.

What are your K/D ratios?

Mine is 1.37 I started out pretty bad because I was trying out different guns.

linkgt

yeah i never really used FAD. TYPE 95 is my fav. I usually do well with it.

What are your K/D ratios?

Mine is 1.37 I started out pretty bad because I was trying out different guns.
Steady 1.26 as of now (all free for all, rarely play other modes) Over 3000 kills or so?