CNC Mirrors

Sage

I have them, and they are really well made and I can see a lot more compared to the stock mirrors

dste0395

Here are pictures of the bar end mirror. I could not get the inserts to expand and work, so I just used the one bar end mirror on the clutch side. I cannot seem to make it work on the brake side without it tightening up against the throttle. My state allows for one mirror and I can see everything behind me with the one on. I would give this product a 4 out of 10. The quality of the material and workmanship is pretty good, but trying to figure out how to get the mirrors on took me over an hour, and it didn't get me very far. No directions...fyi.

BTW, if you mount like I did your clutch handle will hit the backside of the mirror. I have a new shorty clutch and brake lever on the way.

Attachments

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

spider2k

Elite Member

dste0395

Mine are set up the same way. Just move everything inward they will fit.
I tried moving everything inward and put them on the bar but the control housing on each handlebar has a notch underneath that fits into a hole in the handlebar itself so that the control housing cannot move. I guess I could cut the tab off the bottom on the control housing for the horn and turn signals and such, but don't want that sliding around on the handlebar.

What are your thoughts?

I did try putting directly on to the bar end, but our bar ends are tapered and it didn't sit right. I guess I can get new bar end caps and try again.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

CDN6R

I tried moving everything inward and put them on the bar but the control housing on each handlebar has a notch underneath that fits into a hole in the handlebar itself so that the control housing cannot move. I guess I could cut the tab off the bottom on the control housing for the horn and turn signals and such, but don't want that sliding around on the handlebar.

What are your thoughts?

I did try putting directly on to the bar end, but our bar ends are tapered and it didn't sit right. I guess I can get new bar end caps and try again.
What I did with mine was I wrapped black hockey tape (I guess masking tape would work too) around the bar end expansion assembly,,slid it into the handle bar and then turned the adjustment screw and it went tight. It was tight enough that they did not blurr or buzz but if you did hit them they would move a bit.,,no big deal just move them back.

Last edited: