clip-ons?

vkamnev

Will clip-ons fit okay if fairing removed? No plans to get naked any time soon, just wondering...

vkamnev

yes, i know all that. I just don't like how clip-ons look on the faired bike so I was wandering how they look and fit on naked "version"

and not raised, but regular, like on crotch rockets.

Last edited:

vkamnev

Try looking in the "Streetfighter" sub forum.
I posted it in that sub forum ;) and I looked them all and none have clipons. at least I didn't spot one.

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member
Last edited:

applejax

yes, i know all that. I just don't like how clip-ons look on the faired bike so I was wandering how they look and fit on naked "version"

and not raised, but regular, like on crotch rockets.
My clip ons aren't raised nor do I own a crotch rocket.

RooKie

First try and I found this post with a street fighter that has clip-ons. You should try looking around the forum a bit more. Almost every mod has already been done. It just takes a few clicks to get to the right info. ;)

vkamnev

Can't see clearly how it's done on any of these two bikes.

JSP

Super Moderator
Can't see clearly how it's done on any of these two bikes.
Either drop the front end (by raising the forks in the triple) an put the clip ons there, or pull the forks and slide the clip ons on and they will be under the triple.

EndlessTL2

dude like for sure! i got them on my machine n i love it.
wood craft would be the best to install just cause they come in 3 pieces to put together but apex is one solid piece so if u were to install under the triple, that would require u too take off the to of the triple tree off but with woodcraft u can just slap it right on there. if u put under the triple apex would be fine, but woodcraft u would have to buy an extra extension so it fits and wont hit ur tank when turning. also the size u would want to go for is 41mm 1.5 risers for best results too IMO. if u were too install on top you would have to raise ur forks up performs good and looks good too

Last edited:

vkamnev

Thank you guys! That's the info I was interested in.

EndlessTL2, beautiful bike you made!

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

applejax

umm I forgot to mention I don’t think you can do it with a naked bike...I believe they will hit the gas tank unless you have them angled way far forward :(
Mine are pretty tucked in. I have less than .5 clearance from the tank on either directing web fully locked out.