Cheap Cruise Control Mod

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

arse

I'm prob going to give this a try for commuting.

BoneJj

not a bad idea. Now I just need to find a good set of o-rings that will work with my throttle. I figure I'll get a few of them so if they break I can just put another one on there.

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member

Deathdiesel

Oh my. What a very simplistic and simple solution. Trying to think of a different option than a keyring though, as I dont wanna cause wear marks on my bar ends. Any ideas?

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

priotiynapkin

Oh my. What a very simplistic and simple solution. Trying to think of a different option than a keyring though, as I dont wanna cause wear marks on my bar ends. Any ideas?
I'm thinking a bright colored nylon tab, like the one on some helmet D rings, so you could easily see it when you need to pull it off.

JSP

Super Moderator
I tried it on the FZ and it was too loose. So maybe find a local place you can get a couple sizes. I used the Cat 8M4991 o-ring method and did not work. The gap between the grip and the bar end is too much.

BoneJj

I tried it on the FZ and it was too loose. So maybe find a local place you can get a couple sizes. I used the Cat 8M4991 o-ring method and did not work. The gap between the grip and the bar end is too much.
change the gap....