Challenge for DnCrslp09!!!

DnCrslp09

Alright guys, I have a quick update for you. At the time you requested I make a new video for you guys I was ecstatic. Unfortunately, the day beforehand, I parked my bike under an awning on the sidewalk before I went in to work. Well, due to some water damage, the roof collapsed on top of it. It dented in my tank and severely bent my handlebars along with numerous other cosmetic damage. Well it was still rideable, so I went to take it home. On my way home, the chain came off and locked up my back tire almost causing a high side accident. I think it was a result of the damage caused by the roof. Luckily I was able to recover from the fish tailing and came to a stop in the road. I was able to get the bike home and I had hoped it would be a quick fix. Unfortunately, the insurance company came out and did an estimate yesterday and they determined the bike is totaled.. So! The "Barbie Girl" video is STILL ON. But it just may take me a little longer to complete it than expected. Also, I may have to change things up and get a completely different bike... I may no longer be a "FZ6R Rider"... If its ok with all of you, I would still really enjoy being a part of the FZ6R Forum even though my mode of transportation may be a little different. Just know that my future videos may feature a different kind of bike... : (

JSP

Super Moderator
Alright guys, I have a quick update for you. At the time you requested I make a new video for you guys I was ecstatic. Unfortunately, the day beforehand, I parked my bike under an awning on the sidewalk before I went in to work. Well, due to some water damage, the roof collapsed on top of it. It dented in my tank and severely bent my handlebars along with numerous other cosmetic damage. Well it was still rideable, so I went to take it home. On my way home, the chain came off and locked up my back tire almost causing a high side accident. I think it was a result of the damage caused by the roof. Luckily I was able to recover from the fish tailing and came to a stop in the road. I was able to get the bike home and I had hoped it would be a quick fix. Unfortunately, the insurance company came out and did an estimate yesterday and they determined the bike is totaled.. So! The "Barbie Girl" video is STILL ON. But it just may take me a little longer to complete it than expected. Also, I may have to change things up and get a completely different bike... I may no longer be a "FZ6R Rider"... If its ok with all of you, I would still really enjoy being a part of the FZ6R Forum even though my mode of transportation may be a little different. Just know that my future videos may feature a different kind of bike... : (

There are lots of us here that dont have a 6r :)

FZ6Rob85

Not sure how I missed this but serious bummer man. Glad to hear youre alright. Looking forward to seeing the new bike and the video. Any idea what youre gonna get?

buzzbomb

Elite Member

DnCrslp09

Guys. My bike is running again. :) Still cosmetically messed up a bit, but I'm back on the road. I'm eager to start shooting some video again. I'll post here when I finish. I'm so glad to be back on two wheels. :D