Challenge for DnCrslp09 UPDATE

DnCrslp09

Hey guys, recently you all posted "challenge videos" for me to make, and I selected "Barbie Girl" as the winner. Here is a short "teaser" video I put together just for you guys about the upcoming video. This video is unlisted on YouTube and I'm ONLY posting this link here. You guys are the first to see any kind of hint to what the video will be about. Its short, but hopefully you'll get the idea. :) Hope you like it! Barbie Girl - YouTube

JSP

Super Moderator
Glad to have ya back bud!

FZ6Rob85

Man that clerks face was classic. Can't wait for the finished video, glad you're back at it!

DnCrslp09

funny story, that clerk is actually my sister. :) I told the jewelry store I was making the video and the manager brought out all of the diamonds and jewelry just for that clip. There were random customers looking at the jewelry when I got "excited" in the video, and they flipped out! lol they had no idea what was happening. All they saw, was some guy in leathers and a black helmet jumping up and down pointing into the case at expensive jewelry and stuff. They almost ran out to get security..

DnCrslp09

Hey man I see you live in Gainesville, where at? I live off of 62nd. We should meet up and ride some time!
YES! I've seen a couple FZ6R's running around Gainesville actually. Are you going to Biktoberfest? A bunch of guys and I are riding out tomorrow if you wanna come. I'll check back here later, or shoot me an email at [email protected]