Car HID

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

latony007

I will be getting my 2013 ford focus ST back from the dealer today - it has HID and LED's and apparently is all one unit.

I was having issues with the led's not working and apparently it was getting to hot.

New cost for the headlight from the dealer $2,400!

Cost out of my pocket $0. I love factory warrantees!

Note: this is the second warrantee repair for a different issue on this car... me thinks it is time to trade!
I am DONE with a capital D with American cars. Im sorry but they just do not make them as well. Which sucks because i like the designs better of most American Cars but if they don't last the rest does not matter. I have an 08 Chrylser that was put together by monkeys, so many creeks and ratlles and the dealer cant do anything about it. I have had Ford and Chevy too. I just got a new fully loaded Sonata and that thing runs like a champ and is quiet as a mouse, not to mention it has every bell and whistle i could think of in it and was 0% for 72 months.

Chucker

I don't know if 2 different warranty repairs would make me trade. Chances are you won't have any more problems and you'll lose a lot trading.

I just traded in my 2008 Ford Edge that I had for 6-1/2 years and put on $225,000 km ($140,000+ miles). I had 2 warranty repairs; tie-rod end and ABS sensor. It still ran like new and was the best vehicle I have ever owned. I now have a 2015 Explorer and love it. Ford is the only American car I would buy.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member