Buying another bike tomorrow

CtrlAltDl

My wife is going through MSF training in two weeks, so I need to pickup another bike. I was looking to get her a new and/or used bike, but realize that was a bad idea in case she drops it or something. So I thought I'd get me a new bike. ;-)

I've been looking at buying another sport touring bike (Triumph ST, Ducati ST4s, FZ1, FZ6, VFR, etc.). I finally found a decent one at a price I can afford and put a down payment on it:
2003 VFR-800, Leo Vince exhaust, double bubble, rear cowl, FE, K&N with 38K
2003 Honda VFR 800

It's not in my possession yet, but I put a down payment on it, and I'm just arranging transport now.

MustGoFaster

That's a sexy beast, suh! XD

Spunky99

Nice ride.....love the single sided swing arm. No more tire alignment when adjusting the chain.:D

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

CtrlAltDl

Nice ride.....love the single sided swing arm. No more tire alignment when adjusting the chain.:D
Yea, that's one of the reasons I jumped on it. It's also a lotta fun when the VTEC kicks in at 7K. Reminds me of the old 2-stroke dirt bikes before they put power valves in them.

CtrlAltDl

to bad you dont live around here theres one at my buddy's shop for 4k its a beauty but i suppose that one has a better price tag lol
Yea, this is a good deal. Bikes seem to sell for a bit more here in the PNW, especially this time of the year, when the fair-weathered riders come out.

Tmak73

I am jealous! Thats the bike I would buy next if I ever do move up.

DakinechicK

Looks like an incredible deal. I hope you enjoy it and stay safe with that 800!

Let us know how your wife does and likes to ride the 6r. Its good to see more wives wanting to learn how to ride and have their own bike!! Good for her, and you!

Anyway, congrats!!

CtrlAltDl

I am jealous! Thats the bike I would buy next if I ever do move up.
The Interceptor does seem to be the natural progression from the FZ6R. I know a few other members have 'upgraded' to one too, which is what turned me on to them.