Buying an Fz6r?

Pizzle

Hey guys I'm thinking about buying a Fz6r tell me if you think this is a good deal or not. An 09 Fz6r 400 miles for 4800? its white with the black and pink decals but I was going to take those off and put different ones on if I bought it.

Thanks!

Hey guys I'm thinking about buying a Fz6r tell me if you think this is a good deal or not. An 09 Fz6r 400 miles for 4800? its white with the black and pink decals but I was going to take those off and put different ones on if I bought it.

Thanks!

Pretty good price... The decals on the tank cannot be removed. They are clear coated over. So you would need to sand and repaint or get some kind of stomp grip/something to cover them with.

The fairing ones are easily removed.

Well it was either this white Fz6r or a yellow one for 4800 with 5800 miles. I hate that the tank decals are clear coated over but at least it being white it will be easier to work with if I go that route.

Buy, buy, buy!!!

ok I let you guys know how it works out. I would def join up with you guys and ride in Russellville but I'm headed to Gulf Shores that Friday :( Thanks for the invite though.

I ended up buying the White Fz6r for 4500 :D

Congrats!
I also recently purchased a 2009 model and haven't regretted it one bit.:thumbup:

I think you picked right by going with the low miles one. I have the white and just ride it around as is with the pink lines and everything....... so what! Who sees it when you're moving anyway. Nobody has said anything about it to me yet... 6'2" 230 lbs.

congrats man, its a great bike thats good on gas, corners well, and is very comfortable. it doesnt pull like other 600's in the class but has nice features like a gas gauge and clock that most other bikes dont, and comfort is huge if your going to ride alot. as for the pink, who cares. tough guys wear pink:eek:

Congrats and I,,,, welcome you to our little club! There is lots of info here and the "search" feature can be a great tool. Please just become addicted to this site like the rest of us.!:thumbup:

Congrats! I think you will enjoy the ride, irrespective of the color on the bike!

:wav:

Back