Buying a new phone???

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

bmw675

lucky man :D

thats the phone I've been eyeing for the last month. Stupid reason I know, but I've been waiting to get it once the otterbox case I want comes out (still on back order).

As big as the s3 is, I was worried about it not fitting comfortably in my pocket. I guess that isn't a problem?

ajskillz13

lucky man :D

thats the phone I've been eyeing for the last month. Stupid reason I know, but I've been waiting to get it once the otterbox case I want comes out (still on back order).

As big as the s3 is, I was worried about it not fitting comfortably in my pocket. I guess that isn't a problem?
It'll be a problem with an Otterbox! It's not really otherwise. It is the thinnest phone I've seen and there are many good cases that are thin, yet protect well. My wife loves hers.

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member
Y

yellowfz

I like how Samsung releases the 3 six months or so after releasing the 2 here in the US. I bought my GS2 when it first came out in November for AT&T, then roughly six months later it's superseded by the next best model. I expect competing companies like Apple or HTC to release phones that make mine obsolete, but not the very company who convinced me this phone was their best one ever to do it to me in so short a time.

The next phone I get will be the next Google Nexus they come out with. That way I'll at least have the latest and greatest OS running on it instead of always being at least one generation behind like I am now with this phone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Sony is said to be getting the ability to update like the Nexus series. Google added Sony to their list.
I agree with you, waiting for new OS is harrowing at best.

ajskillz13

Galaxy Nexus FTW! Yeah, I will admit that the nexus phone is the way to go. I've had Jelly Bean since it was released. I can at least remain on the front edge of the software side.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member