Buell 1125r Photos for those interested...

Bigevildoer

A couple people have asked me for photos of my Buell... so, here they are..

Buell 1125r pictures by bigevildoer - Photobucket

Rode my FZ6R for the first time in a long time tonight... Completely different ride. Completely forgot how "flickable" the bike is. Low speed, it kicks the crap out of the Buell for handling, but anything over 40 mph the Buell takes over easily. The stock suspension is race ready (seriously).

Well, have fun! Hope some of you enjoy the pics...

Big E.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Roaddawg

I likey...That exhaust is pretty nice looking too....different. Since you have the rear seat cowl on, have you thought about taking off the rear passenger pegs? They seem to take away from the bike's rear section 'cux they're pretty big. It would really clean it up. Nice bike, too bad Buell's not doing business like usual.

Bigevildoer

I likey...That exhaust is pretty nice looking too....different. Since you have the rear seat cowl on, have you thought about taking off the rear passenger pegs? They seem to take away from the bike's rear section 'cux they're pretty big. It would really clean it up. Nice bike, too bad Buell's not doing business like usual.
That's the stock exhaust on there. The new one I've got needs some work - it's a D&D, and absolutely STUPID loud. Drove past a mom and kid in a stroller on the way home and couldn't help but notice the kid start to cry. :( I'm guessing it was 'cause of the noise. Opened the can up tonight and the packing is seriously messed up (sticky, worn and in some places burned a bit :eek:).

The rear cowl is stock - there's a *tiny* passenger seat under there. I take the girl I've been dating for a while on rides now and again, so I can't really take the pegs off. I'd love to take off the entire rear passenger set, but that's where the gas overflow etc comes out of.

As for business as usual, it sucks. Warranty work is SLOW unless parts are in stock. Glad the only thing I've had done is a new battery, and I'm waiting on a replacement cush drive (it squeals between 40-50 km/h at constant or deceleration speeds).

But, I'm absolutely ***LOVING*** the ride all in all... it's a HUGE step up from the FZ6R in power, speed and overall fun factor, and I got it for a hell of a deal (brand new, paid less than my FZ6R)... Now nobody wants to buy my FZ6R for what I still owe the bank after a year of payments... *SIGH*

Later!

p.s. I would recommend this bike to anyone looking to upgrade if you can find one... should be able to pick one up for close to $6K brand spankin' new.