Not sure I agree.

Attachments

dnielson45

Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

rregal

"Joking Bad" - Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

If your a fan of Breaking Bad watch this video "Joking Bad" - Late Night with Jimmy Fallon you will laugh your *** off.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duKL2dAJN6I]"Joking Bad" - Late Night with Jimmy Fallon - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

Last edited:

Fizzer6R

them putting the charlie rose scene in the episode surely makes me think he goes back to get a piece of the company, and some way has it in the family name so the profits keep churning along legally for them

maybe he gets those hit men to help or does it by himself, kills that crew, gets the $, and sets jesse free

Fizzer6R

"Breaking Bad co-executive producer Peter Gould announced to fans via Twitter on Wednesday that the episodes would be 15 minutes longer than normal. Last 2 Breaking Bad eps are 75 minutes each w/commercials. Set your DVRS accordingly.

Watch the Breaking Bad finale with Aaron Paul & Bryan Cranston Flight & hotel included (Aaron will pick you up at LAX) You and a friend will “cook” with Aaron Paul & other cast members before watching the Breaking Bad finale together

Entries starting at $10 a pop fundraising campaign for his wife Lauren Parsekian's anti-bullying nonprofit, The Kind Campaign
Watch the Breaking Bad finale with Aaron Paul & Bryan Cranston | Omaze