Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

indian9990

Dude I have been a Samsung phone since day one. I had the original galaxy and I love it. I had the original galaxy, S2 and now I have the S3. I love it!!

Congrats on the phone. Solid choice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

BKP

Once you will get use to the Android phone... you will wonder why people are so crazy about the Iphone. My wife got the IP5 and mtrfkr that thing all the time...lol "whats wrong with my phone" It's a Iphone... that the problem!" LOL
What he said...

I've had the S4 for a few months, and I'm *still* discovering things it can do which are *way* ahead of it's time... Try the air gestures (lay the phone flat on your desk, and just wave your hand over it -- very cool response).
Get on to one of the S4 forums... Flood of information there on tricks/tips for this little brilliant bit of technology.

The iPhone has a *loooong* way to go to catch up...

As for a mount, I've used this with a RAM mount:

RAM Cradle Holder - Universal X-Grip? Cell Phone Holder with 1" Ball

lwclancers

I was going to recommend the RAM X-Grip too. Ive had the HTC DNA since it came out in November...first to have 1080...its great mounted on the bike!

jfont

I also have an S4 and love it. Also got the commuter Otter Box case.

Interesting story:

I was going down the road as a passenger with my girlfriend and saw some hot air balloons about to land. Supposedly she seen these people a couple times. I decide to get the best picture possible and put my upper half of my body out the window while taking pictures across the top of the car. She says shes been calling my name several times(which I hadn't heard) and then all of a sudden I hear her scream "JOE!" so I think she's about to hit a mailbox or something. Jumping back into the car my hand(with S4) clips the top of the car and my phone falls out. Keep in my this car was going 55mph, I see my phone skipping along the gravel then rolling around like a wheel no wobbling at all. Car behind us comes to a stop right next to it which I originally thought they were trying to run over it. I'm running back and he says you're lucky man. My phone works perfectly still. Usually something like that with the camera active...it doesn't go so well for the lens actuators.

The S4 is awesome to begin with let alone being able to take that. Get an otter box!

Attachments

jfont

But I use the wide Aquabox. Fits both my gps and phone(not able to charge the phone while inside it though). If I didn't want something to protect them from the environment I would get a mount environmentally vulnerable like the x and just slip a plastic ziplock over if it started raining.

Attachments

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member
D

Deleted member 9794

But I use the wide Aquabox. Fits both my gps and phone(not able to charge the phone while inside it though). If I didn't want something to protect them from the environment I would get a mount environmentally vulnerable like the x and just slip a plastic ziplock over if it started raining.
+1 for RAM mount solutions and ditto for the aquabox, but I started with one that fit my old epic 4g w/ extended battery, it works with my Galaxy S3 but I had to add the extra styrofoam to back in to thicken it up.

crobih

Yeah that glove feature is badass, my s3 didnt work too well but the s4 is amazing especially
Working in the clinical setting I always have gloves on. And the battery life is amazing. Im constantly using my phone.

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

latony007

Only people that insist on I Phone are people who know nothing. Please take a second and look up HTC Evo vs. I phone on youtube. That video cracks me up and explains everything you need to know about iphone purchasers lol.

I have an HTC right now but will be upgrading soon. Im not sure about the S4 though, can you still fit it in your jean pocket? thing looks like a tablet :)
don't need the mounts I have Bluetooth helmet so GPS etc. goes into the headset and don't have to really mess with the phone itself, I usually leave it under the rear seat charging.

24KMACH

I will be getting the S4 Jan. 3rd just when my contract with Verizon is two years. My Samsung Nexus has been a great phone but the S4 blows the rest out of the water. I will be getting it from Costco. You get a ton of accessory's free when you buy your phone there. I was thinking about the Samsung Note 3 and getting the watch to hook up with it. I'm still on the fence with that choice. :confused:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

roundhouse

i am up for an upgrade and have an older razr maxx, would love the S4 but this one is still fast and functions well. my son has the S3. I waffle back and forth, is it really that much better than what I have?