Boots??

angelsneverlose

For those of you that have riding boots... what brand/style do you have?

i was thinking sidi B2's, but i want to see some other options that are out there as well...?

also, how do the sizes tend to run? comparable with shoes? or a .5 size big or small on average?

Bigevildoer

Have 2 pairs of Harley-Davidson boots... I know, I know.. sacriledge.... but I can wear them into work and not have to change them. One pair's a simple square cut toe and the other round toe with laces and a zipper on the inside (guess which gets used more!).

Later!

Verranth

I have the A* smx 1 riding shoe. I ordered these accidently. I meant to order the Icon Accelerant waterproof boots, but got confused. They are really comfy! Of course, if you are doing track days, these wont cut it.

JonKerr

Elite Member

demon408

axo

got a pair of axo. they look like this but red black and white. im 10.5 and these are 10.5, they fit great, alot of removable and replaceable parts for more extreme riders (not me) but others

Attachments

GoGreen09

I have 2; AStars SMX-2 and Sidi B2s. I normally wear a size 8, but in these boots, I have to wear the equivalent of 7.5s. I like the AStars for everyday use coz it's easy to just throw on with some loose fitting jeans. I use the B2s for rides when I wear my riding pants. I feel a bit more protected with a full boot when I ride for longer distances. Both feel great even if I have to walk around in them for a bit.

jdesiano1

Don't flame.

I got a pair of these. No they are not expensive name brand (49.99). But they have held up great. They are very sturdy and pretty comfortable. I do not go to track just casual riding so they work for me.

zig308

I have the Sidi lowcut streetburner boots. They've been pretty nice so far and seem to have lots of protection.

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

I wear Adidas Superstars when I ride. White and blue or black and white depending on what I'm wearing. Vanity over safety, it's gonna be the end of me.

angelsneverlose

hey guys so i ended up getting some sidi vertigo's!! Newenough had a great deal and my size still, now their sold out though...

i cant wait to get them!!