Blue Tooth Intercom

Rcnewton

Hey all I have an old school intercom system that is on it's last leg. I am looking to upgrade to a new Bluetooth system. I have searched and read all the related post but one of the stickys is from 2008 I saw the ones from around April about sena systems. But from what I read they dont work like my current system. My current system has VOX voice activated hands free operation Allows simultaneous two-way conversation Built-in FM radio that both the driver and passenger can enjoy The radio lowers in volume automatically while either person speaks into the microphone. No button pushing to turn on the intercom ever! It's always on, I want the same in Bluetooth. Nothing like getting off the bike and your passenger walking away more then two feet to stretch and dragging you with her. :p. Anyone know a system that does this?

Last edited:

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

CrazyCawi

The best functioning on the market is the Cardo Scala rider G4, the older models work plenty fine are the Q2 pro's. They sell individual and multi packs(2's.) I want a set but will have to wait until I sell some things off.
Rider g4 is the newest latest and greatest IMO. Spendy though. I plan on getting the Q2's

husker525

I have the Q2Pro's. Work great.....

Rcnewton

How dose the intercom system work on those units? Do you have to hold the button for 2 seconds to talk to you passenger like other units?

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

gdh8tsu

I bought this one for 125.00 USD it works pretty good. Plays MP3 and you can do the GPS and answer over the phone. Has Bluetooth and lasted a pretty good amount of time before needing to be recharged. The install was pretty easy also the olny thing is I would of liked 2 of the usb headsets for 2 helmets though there kinda cheap but work well enough and do have a decent sound quality.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/VCAN-Blinc-M1-Integrated-Communication/dp/B004C5P50Y]Amazon.com: VCAN Blinc M1 Bluetooth 2.0 Integrated Communication Module Add On for All Helmets: Automotive[/ame]

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member