Blood Mountain FZ6R Ride!

Therzdae

Figured I would post here for the folks who are not yet a member of the "FZ6R Forum Member" Facebook group
Should ask to join though, trying to make to 1k members...

This is going to be a all day Saturday ride, some folks are going to be staying in the area for the weekend trailering their bikes up. Some of us will be driving up early in the morning to get there a decent time... A time has yet to be established but I image 9 or 10 will be ideal to give us a good 8 hours of daylight mountain riding.
Blood Mountain is apart of the Dragon Tail
Super curvy, great views, and hopefully a ton of FZ6R's
Bring a passenger if you ride with one,
Come up for the weekend maybe the ones who stay can do a dinner that night or something? I dunno...
Ill add details as need be, We are looking for a LARGE turn out...
Also must add SAFE Legal-ish riding is what we are looking for, if you want to do tricks do that on your own time.

March 14th 9am (ish)
Rider's Hill.
3003 Morrison Moore Parkway East, Dahlonega, GA 30533

lytehouse

Super Moderator
Figured I would post here for the folks who are not yet a member of the "FZ6R Forum Member" Facebook group
Should ask to join though, trying to make to 1k members.
We have a Facebook page? I would like to be added, please.

Y'all have fun on your ride. My husband & I trailered our bikes out last Sept. Really pretty there & the Dragon's Tail was a blast! :thumbup:

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Therzdae

We have a Facebook page? I would like to be added, please.

Y'all have fun on your ride. My husband & I trailered our bikes out last Sept. Really pretty there & the Dragon's Tail was a blast! :thumbup:

Hah, yes we do have a facebook page it is titled "FZ6R FORUM MEMBERS"

I agree it could be a hit or miss, though judging by the mild winter thus far, God willing Feb is also mild then March will be nice... hopefully... Although if all goes well we will likely do one every other month or month... I know on the facebook page some use it to post when they are going out riding to see if any FZ6R people want to join ... So another good thing to be apart of it... easier and quicker IMO :zombie:

lytehouse

Super Moderator
Thanks....waiting to be "accepted".

In all honesty, I'll only use it to bug you guys about Bike of the Month :rolleyes:

But know my intentions are good!