Fastest Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Y

yellowfz

Do yourself a favor, Be happy.... Because if you were to get a bike that could go faster, then you would, go faster..

Disclaimer: On a closed course of course:cool:
Isn't that always the way. :D
There is a chart somewhere on the net that shows just how lite you get at speeds, pounds of force on the pavement versus weight, you would be surprised at how little down force you have at 135mph, unless you have a foil of something making the down force for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

bmw675

Isn't that always the way. :D
There is a chart somewhere on the net that shows just how lite you get at speeds, pounds of force on the pavement versus weight, you would be surprised at how little down force you have at 135mph, unless you have a foil of something making the down force for you. Right Marthy?
Air is a big thing. Just not enough power to overcome resistance. Motorcycles aren't really as aerodynamic as you would think.

I Get to 135, and I can feel the wind trying to lift my helmet off. (Yes, it's the right size.)

Pinarello Rider

and even on the track, their does not exist a track in the world with a long enough straight to reach the top end of our bike...

well, ok, maybe somewhere, but most won't :p
That doesn't make it okay to hit 125+ on a public road. Save it for the track.

JSP

Super Moderator
Y

yellowfz

That doesn't make it okay to hit 125+ on a public road. Save it for the track.
There are stretches of highway you can see for 15 miles ahead they are are so flat and desolate. Just saying, sometimes they get tiring and boring, you have to do something to break the monotony in Mexico. :D

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member