Better Handling

bowie

Want better handling? Buy some good boots :p

I lashed out on some second hand SIDI's the other day, heck you feel more comfortable resting wait on either side of the bike through a corner, There is more grip on the pegs, and you feel more secure with your leg floating over the side of the tank.

Gear-changes feel smoother. there is more feel through the rear brake. Heck It's not as if I was wearing sand shoes before but they were more plush I suppose.

What a difference a rigid pair of boots make!

Fizzer6R

Want better handling? Buy some good boots :p

I lashed out on some second hand SIDI's the other day, heck you feel more comfortable resting wait on either side of the bike through a corner, There is more grip on the pegs, and you feel more secure with your leg floating over the side of the tank.

Gear-changes feel smoother. there is more feel through the rear brake. Heck It's not as if I was wearing sand shoes before but they were more plush I suppose.

What a difference a rigid pair of boots make!
yup, I feel the same way about any other gear really, and esp. gloves - doesn't seem safe to me wearing those short summer style gloves

RedRider

I have a pair of Dainese Torque Out boots and love them. They definitely help me feel more secure and connected while riding. Boots are definitely a piece of gear to invest in.