Best Tires Ever

auniquesoul

I got a new set of Perilli Angel ST tires installed today. I rode about 20 miles so far on them and they are really smooth, stick really good to the road and easy in the turns. If you are looking for a good set of tires, check them out.

Tread pattern is really nice too. Pics to follow later

Heineken

Elite Member

short_guy

I run Pirelli Diablos on my cruiser. The difference between those and the Bridgerocks I had before was amazing. It handled like an entirely new bike. How's the stock rubber? I don't pick mine up until tomorrow.

auniquesoul

yea yea yea 20 miles isnt very far, but its far enough to know if i didint like the tires. none the less, i am happy with my purchase

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Ledgini

Don't know if you guys get them in the states but I always go Avon tyres on all my bikes. Currently riding on Avon Storms on the XJ6. Fantastic grip in both wet and dry coupled with a pretty hard compound so also very long life tyres. Check them out, you won't be dissapointed

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Funkmaxtor

Stay away from Shinkos. I had a set and will never buy a Shinko tire again. Terrible mileage and (if you like to ride hard) they slide even when warmed up. I have been using a retreaded tire called Tomahawk (T3 pattern) on the rear and I like them. Not a touring tire but good if you like to hit the twisties. I have not used their front tires yet but I've had a lot of good experiences with the rears. ~$80 for a 160 rear shipped from California.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

toekneedee

From some of the previous comments am I to assume some 6R's came with Bridgestone's? Mine came with Dunlop Roadsmart's.

I had Shinko's on my old ST2 and they really didn't seem all that bad to be honest.