Best Fender Eliminator?

Bpearl

Hey everyone, I'm a new rider, just got an FZ6R and I am curious as to which fender eliminators you all have gravitated towards. Can't stand the look of the giant plastic fender it comes with.
Thanks guys!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Deathdiesel

The reason for the agitation is we have hundreds of these threads. Welcome to the forum, please use the search function, and we also have a FE thread to my knowledge.

Bpearl

he's saying... "Did you even try to search the forum?"

now that you have created another FE thread... look at the bottom of it, there are "related threads", you should find everything in them that you need....

some have even started making their own FE on the cheap, using a bracket from home depot...

and, Welcome
Thanks! Thats the help I was looking for. As stated I'm new to the forum and figured the best place to start was to ask, I didn't think to search first, rather to just ask the question and get straight responses.
Thanks again!

kevin8198

Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

danieljardim

Way to make a new member feel welcome. Everybody is a new rider at some point so how about being helpful instead of ridiculing those who are seeking advice and help
Don't take me wrong. I love all the new members and you can ask everybody here, I never fight with anybody.

I just got blasted on the ducati forum for creating a thread about touch up paint.

But you know what, if we don't do that you gonna end up creating threads about, slip ons, exhaust, tires, type of oil, clip ons, grips, noises, vibration, max speed, holes in the air box...

;)

kevin8198

Elite Member

Alex6

Don't take me wrong. I love all the new members and you can ask everybody here, I never fight with anybody.

I just got blasted on the ducati forum for creating a thread about touch up paint.

But you know what, if we don't do that you gonna end up creating threads about, slip ons, exhaust, tires, type of oil, clip ons, grips, noises, vibration, max speed, holes in the air box...

;)
I'm sitting here and fighting a very strong urge to start new threads on all the topics you just listed.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Bpearl

;)

No worries, thanks for clarifying!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

DubiousDrummer

So back to the topic...

I plan on using a combination of these two things, but they are going to be kind of expensive.
The LED integrated blinker taillight
and
This FE kit.

My ultimate goal is to have a smoked taillight, and to rid my baby of the oval blinkers, which is why I am going with this particular FE kit, since it's really nothing but a licence plate holder. Every other one made for our bike has extra holes to put the stock blinkers, which I don't want or need. This seems to be the best way to do it.

tatty2012

So back to the topic...

I plan on using a combination of these two things, but they are going to be kind of expensive.
The LED integrated blinker taillight
and
This FE kit.

My ultimate goal is to have a smoked taillight, and to rid my baby of the oval blinkers, which is why I am going with this particular FE kit, since it's really nothing but a licence plate holder. Every other one made for our bike has extra holes to put the stock blinkers, which I don't want or need. This seems to be the best way to do it.
That's basically what I did, for a fraction of the cost.