Became a home owner today

CrazyCawi

Two car garage 4 bed 3 bath 2100sq ft

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

BKP

Congratulations... Very nice looking house and family...

I'm on the other side of that curve... going to sell mine, and downsize...

I just want a house with no yard to maintain, all the floors made out of TPR, so I can just hose 'em down from the inside out after a party; one story (I've owned four primary homes, and they *all* had stairs); with a huge kitchen with an indoor jet-air barbeque, Sub-Zero frig, walk-in pantry, and climate controlled wine-cellar; one bedroom (discourages "guests"); a man-cave home theater with a 108" screen and 3D LED projector; a wood-shop; and a 6-bay garage for a car, 2 bikes, boat, wave-runner, and... something else...

BoneJj

Very nice dude. Any pictures of the inside and the rest of the outside? I'd love to see what you ended up with.

I bid you success in your new home.

Detrich

Congrats! Now the Kawai bros have a frat house. lol. :)

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Ill take some pictures. I hired movers. We moved all the boxes yesterday and the movers do all the heavy stuff today.

CrazyCawi

Greg we bought in elk river. Close to my work and Hers yet a good school district and all the shopping we need and close to the beach as well.

bmw675

My wife and I be in our town house 4 years this October. Congratulations!! Make sure you have a rainy day fund for, oh I dunno, toilet shut off valves exploding off the wall, ovens catching fire, water heaters dying, and the whole HVAC going out all in your first year..... Oh the joys of homeownership ;) but seriously, congrats!
I bought a house last fall. The day I was moving in the last of my stuff, 8 days after closing, the furnace decided that it was done. Talk about not getting a house warming present (pun intended). :rolleyes:

bmw675

Greg we bought in elk river. Close to my work and Hers yet a good school district and all the shopping we need and close to the beach as well.
What beach is in Minnesota? I hope that wasn't something the seller told you. :D

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

She gets one side and the bikes get the other side. My car will be outside

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member