Beautiful sun in your eyes

poWKaw

A wicked road, unfortunately cut up by asshat cagers, still not reckless enough to overtake unless I feel it's safe... for now!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGALYwJUe6E"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

*note: overtake the 4WD @ 2:00.

kevin8198

Elite Member
Y

yellowfz

Nice curves . :eek: Nothing around where we live looks like that , the back roads here are way rough from gas well trucks or poor maintenance or both .

poWKaw

hahahah yeah kev, I was like fuck mate, you're not even going fast sketchy bastards! and indeeed, in flames mixed with pendulum, both angry pumped and happy pumped moulded into one giant explosive energy ball of wrath and joy! ying and yang! hahahahah shit I'm delirious at 3am!

Yeah def, yellowfz! I feel really sorry for you man, I don't mean to rub it in to you but where I live you're looking at about.. 12 amazing routes you can take or link them all under 30 minutes from where I live too! Pure insanity! oh, make it 13... wait no 14, but those two are short ones. :p

iSpoolin

I get so confused watching you guys drive on the left side of the road haha

kevin8198

Elite Member

poWKaw

oh I try mate, class clown back in the school days! pm'd ya facebook link and I should but you know how these things go all that effort it takes to get into bed, some days it just really doesn't seem worth it, I need a hammock damn it!
I'll download them as I slowly wake from my slumber and crank it loud as it will go, cheers mate much appreciated!

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member