Bay Area Riders

oyamyers

Just moved from the Seattle area to the Bay Area. Looking for other FZ6R riders in the area who want to ride.

Roaddawg

I'm up in the Napa Valley and there's a few others on here in the Bay Area. We haven't had a Bay Area meet up in a long while (maybe 2009). I know I've been too busy with work and fam to make any time to ride for fun, but I'd like to. If you want to know some fun/nice roads to ride up here in Napa, shoot me a PM.

wtnotch

I'm over in the east bay (Pleasanton) and head over to do Hwy 9/35/84 occasionally - more now that the rain has stopped. :)

Russ

NoDoze

Welcome to the Bay Area! I'm in SF.

Just missed a couple of BARF (bay area riders forum) rides last weekend.

If I remember correctly, they had a Friday night ride in the city (SF) and one in the twisties down there in the South Bay.

WANDERER

I'm up in the Napa Valley and there's a few others on here in the Bay Area. We haven't had a Bay Area meet up in a long while (maybe 2009). I know I've been too busy with work and fam to make any time to ride for fun, but I'd like to. If you want to know some fun/nice roads to ride up here in Napa, shoot me a PM.
That's why I don't work...because it's going to interfere with my riding.
But, same way, I still have to baby sit all day. But I try to ride whenever I get a chance.

Roaddawg

That's why I don't work...because it's going to interfere with my riding.
But, same way, I still have to baby sit all day. But I try to ride whenever I get a chance.
You retired or got a surgar mama?? Must be nice....although, my boys are 14 and 12 now, but when they were little....I'd rather go to work than wipe butts and boogers all day! :D

Last edited:

oyamyers

Great, I currently have Fridays off and as far as I know, I'll be off work for most of the Summer. Any of you can send me a PM and we will try to hook up. I'll keep my eyes open for any BARF events.

WANDERER

You retired or got a surgar mama?? Must be nice....although, my boys are 14 and 12 now, but when they were little....I'd rather go to work than wipe butts and buggers all day! :D

semi-retired...Nice? depends on how you look at it...$$$$$ wise, always broke..

Bay area rider

Hi guys... New fz6r rider here from napa county too...
Been ridin wid friends arnd but im da only one on a fz6r ... Sweet :)

Nice if we cud all meet up thanks!

Roaddawg

Hi guys... New fz6r rider here from napa county too...
Been ridin wid friends arnd but im da only one on a fz6r ... Sweet :)

Nice if we cud all meet up thanks!

Welcome. We haven't been able to get a bay area group ride together in a long time. I'm sure we could get Joloy to join us on a ride. He's in Vallejo. I think I'm the only one on here from Napa....besides you now. I'm all blacked out with a big top case on the back. I'll send you a PM.

Demond

Yay, Yay!! I'm down to ride sometime. I live in Richmond and work in Sunnyvale.

joloy133

I'm still here. Haven't been riding as much.......family stuff and a bum left knee. Getting fitted with a brace soon. Hoping for a better summer this year! Nice to see/read the growth on this forum. (Kids are awesome....!)