bay area meet

arcflash316

If you all plan a ride from Rancho Cordova I'll go along for sure! It's only 2 hours south of me. There's gotta be some riders in the Sacramento area too!
I have yet to see or hear from anyone in the Sac area with a 6R.... and from my recollection Redding is more like 3 hours, but I guess it depends how FAST you go;)
Hope we can get a nice size group together for the next meet and go for a longer ride wherever it may be

Roaddawg

The first part of the video is one of the roads we took on our ride, except we came down the hill the other direction. This is the one Arcflash and I bombed down....:D We'll take it easier next time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6V93m30m_g]YouTube - Monticello Road/Lake Berryessa Run 3-09-09[/ame]

Here's one of the roads I'd like to take you all on this coming spring time. We'd head up the road of the first video, go along the lake and then down this road back into the valley, around St. Helena.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K56s6n0QtZY]YouTube - Sage Canyon Road[/ame]

JoshF

Great videos! You look like you were flying on Monticello Road. How fast was that?

....Noobie has a long way to go before I can ride with you. Right now I'm just practicing through the presidio.

Heineken

Elite Member
Last edited:

Roaddawg

Great videos! You look like you were flying on Monticello Road. How fast was that?

....Noobie has a long way to go before I can ride with you. Right now I'm just practicing through the presidio.
Those weren't videos of me.:) Just of the roads that we rode on. Come spring, you'll be ready to ride out here with us.

Just got back from a ride today with my buddy on his YZF 600. We went up to Lake Berryessa and down into the valley. It was a perfect day up there. There was hardly any traffic, a few other motorcycles, and the sky was clear and blue. It was a little chilly, about 48 degrees. Took a couple of pics when we came down to Lake Hennesey to take a break.

Roaddawg

Joloy and I are talking about taking a little jaunt upvalley in Napa tomorrow morning if anyone is interested. I know it's way last minute.

arcflash316

I would go but I got plans to go on another ride with my Sacramentocrotchrockets group..... sorry maybe soon we get together

Roaddawg

I would go but I got plans to go on another ride with my Sacramentocrotchrockets group..... sorry maybe soon we get together
No problem....we just set the plans up super short notice.

Anyone else interested, we are meeting at Stanley Lane Market at 9:30 am. It's located on Hwy 121 just west of Hwy 29.

WANDERER

'hoping to join you guys someday...'still trying to get a Yamaha FZ6R