Batteries!!!!!!!!

Fizzi6ergal

So, I pulled the battery out of my bike today at my shop to throw on the trickle charger and I was surprised to find that my battery, after 4 long years, is still functioning like it was brand new! WOW! It's the stock battery that came with my bike. I started my bike up once this winter and let it run for about 15 minutes. That's all the action my bike has seen all winter and the battery is still in fantastic shape!!!!!!!!! It's a YUASA and yes, I would recommend a YUASA battery to ANYBODY! These batteries rock! Although, I am planning on purchasing the Lithium Ion battery when this one finally goes.

How long has your battery lasted?????

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

BoneJj

So, I pulled the battery out of my bike today at my shop to throw on the trickle charger and I was surprised to find that my battery, after 4 long years, is still functioning like it was brand new! WOW! It's the stock battery that came with my bike. I started my bike up once this winter and let it run for about 15 minutes. That's all the action my bike has seen all winter and the battery is still in fantastic shape!!!!!!!!! It's a YUASA and yes, I would recommend a YUASA battery to ANYBODY! These batteries rock! Although, I am planning on purchasing the Lithium Ion battery when this one finally goes.

How long has your battery lasted?????
you may want to rethink having a lithium battery in places that get cold during the winter. You can have some serious issues with drain and power retention.

Blue-Sun

Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member
Last edited:

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member