bar ender mirrors

coldpie

has anyone traded their mirrors in for bar enders? i was thinking of giving them a shot and putting lights over where the holes will be, maybe a couple piaa

bobby bo bonsin

I have crg bar end mirrors on mine and i love them. Visibility is good and they look awesome! Mine are the arrow style. They usually cost over a hundred bucks a peice but i found someone on ebay selling two new ones for 75. They work great for me.

coldpie

cool, i think i'm going to be doing it. i cant see diddly in the stock ones right now and they look ridiculous anyways :D

bobby bo bonsin

Yeah i think everyone agrees the stockers look pretty bad. Ebay has a lot of bar end mirrors.you should be able to find some you likeand most are pretty cheapunless you get a high end brand.i just couldnt pass mine up because i got two for 75 rather than two for 210 dollars. Good luck.

danieljardim

Yeah i think everyone agrees the stockers look pretty bad. Ebay has a lot of bar end mirrors.you should be able to find some you likeand most are pretty cheapunless you get a high end brand.i just couldnt pass mine up because i got two for 75 rather than two for 210 dollars. Good luck.
Not me. I like stock ones. Got used to it.

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

faisi13

Pic

Can you post a picture of how they look like on your bike???

I have crg bar end mirrors on mine and i love them. Visibility is good and they look awesome! Mine are the arrow style. They usually cost over a hundred bucks a peice but i found someone on ebay selling two new ones for 75. They work great for me.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

FZ6R_Mike

2012-03-17_17-12-38_246-1.jpg

$15 on ebay and I love them!

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

Can you post a picture of how they look like on your bike???
Here some pics. I think they are much lower profile than mirrors in stock location. Of course no mirrors would look best but gotta keep it legal.

Attachments

FZ6R_Mike

what did you use to block your mirrors it looks pretty nice from this angle?
I hate the block offs they make for the 6R so I made my own. My plastics in that area are cracked and scratched up so I wasn't going for looks when I did it. I had some thin plastic laying around from my quad mudcaps. Made a tamplate from cardboard and cut them out. I used gorilla glue to attach them. Yes I know that's not a good idea. The company I work for is shutting down from July 3rd-August 20th so during that im gonna turn it into a streetfighter.

JSP

Super Moderator
I went to the hardware store and got some plexiglass and then cut them out/sanded them real good and smooth. Drilled two holes in them for black screws and a nut on the back side. Painted it all black. Turned out good.

Not the best pics...