Bad Karma?

CDN6R

I have noticed 2 things lately with reguards to posts on our Forum.... 1/ It seems lately alot of the FZ6R's are "kissing" the ground and,,,,,,,,,2/ People seem to be selling their 6R's!!!!!! Is this site in jepardy?????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

sammy56

With some exceptions it seems as though mostly noobs are dropping them. Just more bikes for...I can't remember his handle....to fix up for a steal and resell (think green FZ6R).
Too bad though that the FZ6R may build or continue to mature a reputation as a "stater" bike and simply continue to rash everywhere. If Yamaha can sell a lot of them though, it just may make it easier for the rest of us to get after market accessories.

LB

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

See red

I think the fact that this bike came out as a starter bike and it came out LAAaaaaate in the game, duing the hardest time to sell bikes, it will need a little time to gain proper momentum.

Other than that, who cares what the jones' are doin? My buddy test rode mine, and came back with a triumph st. He wanted more :rolleyes: Presently he has had it for 2 months, and here are his whiney little nags. It's too heavy to go to work on... it's raining... it's too cold... it's too hot.... In my opinion, he's just the type of rider the world gets, I want a bike for gas, and to travel, blah blah, then go get it and wah wah wah.... bitch.

CrazyCawi

Most people around here buy them and let them sit! its unreal how many of my friends I ask if they had it out riding yet and they say its still in storage. ARE YOU NUTS!?!?! lol Id never let it just sit!

Sparkxx1

There's people who like the sport, and people who think they like the sport. Whether it's for Vanity or other issues, I'm just happy it makes life cheaper for me. A guy on the r6 forum bought an r6 for 1k, after its owner lost the keys and let it sit for 8 years. Some of you might not want the headache, but it would be a project I would love.

DragonBlu

The bike I had just before the 6R was a 85 Honda 1100 Sabre. It is a 26 year old bike and they still have a following and a forum. There will always be FZ6R lovers and this forum. :thumbup:

stuna

most people around here buy them and let them sit! Its unreal how many of my friends i ask if they had it out riding yet and they say its still in storage. Are you nuts!?!?! Lol id never let it just sit!
yup i have 130,000 plus miles since 2003 and moRe before that . If i can find a clear path thru the ice im gone :d

Fenixgoon

yup i have 130,000 plus miles since 2003 and moRe before that . If i can find a clear path thru the ice im gone :d
i have almost 3k in my first year. how good/bad is that for a bike? i know 15k/yr is about average for a car (im almost at 12k on my car and i've only had it for 7 months :D)

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

ChefMichael

For most of the rider... getting back on the saddle after few months of winter might be the oups factor! For an experience rider it's just one more season.
Drive safe, within your limits!
it's my only form of transportation :( I hate winter days..

flyingminno

There isn't a day in the year that I weather limits seriously limits my riding. When it is "resting" in the garage is by personal choice, driving others or major maintenance, being here in Southern California. So it is my everyday driver. Hence why I get just over 10k miles per year on it.

J.J.

I bought mine as a gift to myself after surgery & to get back into riding after a few years outta the saddle.
Having a short riding season & other hobbies, hiking, kayaking, river camping, convertible I am not sure it is going to see the use it deserves. Also I am moving and going to be more in the country & am thinking dual sport. Soooo...I listed mine here and CL but have had some tire kickers but honestly will probably sell it on consignment at my friend's dealership. His stock is already sold out for the season.
Also my winter hobby is expensive as well since I just snowchecked a '12 Ski-Doo. I put more miles on the trails than pavement & the new one is a 4 stroke w/ relatively good mpg (21) for a 2 stroker. It will be a fun winter.

I love the FZ6R and think it is the best darn bike out for the $$$. Its makes a great little touring and twisty attacker. Life is short, get out and ride.

Detrich

winter-time i do find it tough to split my time between snow boarding and riding sometimes... hehehe but, where there's a will there's a way!

simply love riding! :)

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member
Last edited: