.......bad day... laid her down... not for the squeemish ~ seriously lol

Shuffle_Punch

Sooo I just got off from working night shift... bike was still cold.. and covered in dew... just wabted to get home.. bam..... /badday...

This is the damage to me.. had on heavier gear up top so that's fine. But my jeans got shredded.. the hole went to the bone... nothing broken though

I'm dopped up on percoset atm so excuse my bad grammar/spelling

Bike is being picked up today... I know one handlebar end is completely jacked and quite a bit of cosmetic damage... once its back and I can walk ill upload pics...

I guess luckily this was towards the end of my season lol..

10 internal stitches ... 10 outside

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Attachments

Shuffle_Punch

Shouldddddd only take 10 days and stitches come out... so hopefully ill be up and moving good in a week or so ha

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Kdubb223

How fast were you going? I'm curious because I wear jeans when I ride to school everyday. Get well soon brotha and enjoy them percs :p

CrazyCawi

Thats rough bro, my thoughts are with you.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

yfz6r

2 layers of sutures, will heal in no time with primary intention. Going to leave a small scar if the 10 stitches were done correctly.

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

Spunky99

Wow...nasty injury.....

Get well soon and er a ahm...enjoy the painkillers.....

Jay S.

I must admit, I ride in jeans most of the time. All of these "accident" threads of late are making me seriously consider some good riding pants...and I've been riding for 20 years.

Get well soon bro. Hopefully the bike is fixable.

roadrat

Mr Citrus

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

FitZ6R

Sorry for ya. Looks nasty, but very lucky there's no joint damage.

Riding pants are a very good thing. I stopped wearing mine for a while - had to lose a few pounds to get back into them, but the protection is well worth it. They're also a lot more comfortable than jeans flapping around the ankles.

As a compromise, Duluth Trading firehose pants are supposed to be a lot more abrasion resistant than regular jeans.