Bad cage! Go back to your crate!

txjames

Elite Member

Rookasaki

I absolutely hate when cagers do that! Why the hell speed up, let the motor pass!!!! Gosh people are idiots.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

they prob got nervous seeing (your) very dangerous murdercycle behind them, said better speed up to avoid danger, then whew that was close, calmed back down to lower speed once you passed and spared their life. you menace to society hells angel you:p

Spunky99

These people speed up for cars and motorcycles in order to prevent anyone from passing them. I call them regulators because they regulate all traffic as they see fit. They own the road that you are using and enforce their own rules and regulations as they make them up.
:rolleyes:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Spunky99

Right to the point there jon......:D

iSpoolin

I can't stand people who do that. My biggest pet peeve while riding though is when you get a cager who wants to stay on your ass, even if you change speeds.

Latest case, it was the next to last time I got to ride last season. I'm doing the speed limit, and some guy in a WS6 Trans am comes up behind me and rides my ass HARD. So when it comes to a passing zone, I slow down and wave him around. He stays behind me. So I speed up to about 10 over the limit. Guys speeds up and catches up to me again. Then at the next passing zone when i'm speeding he actually tried to go around me and I just took off :lol: I guess he wanted to race or something, I have no idea, but I just know he was an idiot

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

iSpoolin

race? there is not competition... i hate people that think there cages are bad ass lol im like whats your power to weight ratio 60lbs per horse... mines 4 like pounds per horse guy...they think well i got 500hp so im faster....they may have more power over all but not more power considering the weight...
Some cages can beat a bike in a straight line easy. I know of quite a few around here.

In the curves it can be up to the skill of both the driver and the rider. Great driver with a great suspension that's set up correctly could easily keep up with a lot of riders, if not pass them.

Cars are just as awesome as bikes, I love both, and I don't underestimate a car being able to keep up with anything because there are a LOT of cars out there that look like they wouldn't be anything, then they spank your ass :rolleyes:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

txjames

Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

iSpoolin

:p im a car enthusiast to... but if your cars keeping up with my bie you have spent to much money lol a bike costs like 25k at max ( thats if u have an mv or something...)... unless u got a factory bike... to get ur car to the performance index of a bike you gotta spend a lot more than that... ive built some cars before....
You can never spend to much on your passion. Period.

Plus plenty of bikes cost more then 25k man. Theres quite a few int he 40-50k range and some above that I believe. Erik Buell 1190 for example is about 40k.

Anyway, I know plenty of people who have cars as fast as bikes without spending to god awful much. It's just all about what you want. Some people a car is more exhillarating then a bike.

I just picked up a Nissan 350z, paid 6k for it wrecked yall will get pics when I get her into shape again :) , but anyway, I just ordered 10k in parts for her.

Volk TE37 wheels, Stance GR+ Coilovers, Nismo Front, Nismo Rear, Nismo side skirts, Full Borla Exhaust System, and some more credits for my HPTuners. That's just the beginning of her. She should be ready to drive by June or so. Then next winter she'll be getting a full Turbo set up and i'll be aiming for 500 HP. I guarantee I could keep up with most people around here on bikes in the canyons.

No matter what though, there will always be somebody faster. No matter what your driving/riding.

oyamyers

These people speed up for cars and motorcycles in order to prevent anyone from passing them. I call them regulators because they regulate all traffic as they see fit. They own the road that you are using and enforce their own rules and regulations as they make them up.
:rolleyes:
I agree with Spunky. These people are thinking…I pay taxes for this here road…so its mine. And I'll be damned if I'm going to let you young whipper snappers ride your damn motor scooters around these here parts like your pants is on fire. Spituee, ding!:rant:

Last edited:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member