b_who's videos

b_who

This from my Saturday ride through idylwild was a very fun ride

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUUWuloCNAA]YouTube - Idylwild National Forest Hwy[/ame]

CrazyCawi

Great vid man!!! At about 1:56 looks like you get pretty damn close to the rail, I would have been scared shitless! good riding sir!!!

b_who

Great vid man!!! At about 1:56 looks like you get pretty damn close to the rail, I would have been scared shitless! good riding sir!!!
yea i target locked for a second like tard and rolled off the throttle once i noticed, trust me me i had an oh shit oh shit OH SHITT!!! moment only to realize i had plenty of more room to lean and turn but panicked a little :spank:
Damn survival reactions almost got me.

CDN6R

Yeah there "B" you were at bit close,, but I am always scared about LOOSE gravel at the side of the road! Just please be careful,,we already had a downed rider from this forum,,we don't need another!:rolleyes:

Chucker

This from my Saturday ride through idylwild was a very fun ride

Man, I wish we had roads like that in southern Ontario.:thumbup:

Where do you mount your camera? Looks like it's right out in front?

b_who

Man, I wish we had roads like that in southern Ontario.:thumbup:

Where do you mount your camera? Looks like it's right out in front?
Yeah i mounted it on the throttle side of my head light.

Attachments

JonKerr

Elite Member

b_who

That's an epic ride heading into Idylwild no matter which direction you're coming from. I can't wait until I can get up there for a ride this year.
yeah theres plenty of twisties to have some fun and very nice sweeping turns to enjoy the view...i was honestly drawn back by the veiws and sites of nature at its best
be carefull if you come up the 74 from Palm desert that rode has plenty of curves but the rode is kinda of trashed...its drenched in snakes and by that i mean a bunch of tar filling up cracks its pretty bumpy and can mess with your throttle control a little, and also doesnt feel safe to really go up or down it with that much speed to me IMO
but was still nice to cruise through and i would go through it again without hesitating but yea just a friendly warning it can get bumpy

here's a pick of it and it looks like heaven but the rode wasn't to great when i was on it and did have a couple of patches of gravel

Attachments

Hoops 09Raven

LMAO!!! I think I know the guy driving that blue WRX!!!! We drive up thru there in our little sports car club we have a about 5-6 cars, I drove up in my 928. We did that ride about 3weeks ago, he was talking about going up again soon. Guess he went without us. That view coming from Idyllwild to Palm Springs is awesome!!

im not sure if I have the stones yet to try that ride on my bike yet. still way too noobish! :D

Awesome vid!!

Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

b_who

LMAO!!! I think I know the guy driving that blue WRX!!!! We drive up thru there in our little sports car club we have a about 5-6 cars, I drove up in my 928. We did that ride about 3weeks ago, he was talking about going up again soon. Guess he went without us. That view coming from Idyllwild to Palm Springs is awesome!!

im not sure if I have the stones yet to try that ride on my bike yet. still way too noobish! :D

Awesome vid!!
haha if it is him he sure seemed like he knew what he was doing..i liked fallowing him kept me at a good pace. not too aggressive but just right
im not really familiar with that rode yet so gotta be a little cautious

yea that rode is epic but the rode doesnt seem to be in that great of a shape unfortunately :(

Yeah, there's a few roads around SD that would be such perfect roads if it weren't for the tar snakes. They can get especially nasty in 100ºF weather in the summer. I haven't been on a lot of the roads heading into there on the bike so the first trip this summer will be very much a cruise. Besides, it'll probably be with my Dad and uncle on their Harley sleds since we've been talking about that ride for months now.
yeah those tar snakes area bummer. yea im planning on one of these days to heading towards your neck of the woods and go on some of those awesome roads you got over there.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

b_who

Heres a vid of me cruising through Mulholland Hwy on "The Snake" with my dad riding his H-D 2003 Road King Classic with my little sister riding 2up with him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctYnY97eC9Q]YouTube - Cruise on Mulholland hwy to Neptunes[/ame]

b_who

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXl7UwT1Ooc]‪1st Time Through Palomar‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

A video of me and some people from my riding group going through Palomar for the 1st time

Have to admit the road is AWESOME:D

b_who

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsBPuqRYyCQ]Ride Up to Big Bear - YouTube[/ame]

fun ride with a great group of riders:thumbup:

b_who

Oh and 2:25 is when the fun really begins

b_who

A fun ride up the local mountain Big Bear going on CA-330 to CA-18

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MLglNmt-bA]Motorcycle ride up to Big Bear - YouTube[/ame]