Awesome to be here

Thyrd

Hey everyone, I'm Nate, currently a Medic in the Air Force, stationed in NM.

I've been eyeing a street bike for upwards of 10 years, but was told while living at home, that I'd be disowned if I bought one.

I'm currently sold on a blue 2009 FZ6R, and currently have 1300 in a special motorcycle fund account for it. Keep your eyes peeled for me, I could use some help.

I like the community and look forward to making some memories here.

-Nate

CrazyCawi

I've been eyeing a street bike for upwards of 10 years, but was told while living at home, that I'd be disowned if I bought one.

I'm currently sold on a blue 2009 FZ6R, and currently have 1300 in a special motorcycle fund account for it. Keep your eyes peeled for me, I could use some help.

-Nate
We look forward to making memories with you as well

I hope to hear stories about what you do for a living as well. ANNND I to was to be disowned. 2 years later im still livin ;)

I get sexy time less but I destiny helps compensate ;)

Rookasaki

-Nate
Welcome :thumbup:
The Yamaha FZ6R is a great sportbike!

bleedinblue

Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member
Sounds like my story why was not able to get a bike earlier!! :)

Thanks for your service, and Thank you for eyeing the best looking bike of the color bunch! ;)

Look forward to hopefully seeing you on here and enjoy your *hopefully, soon to be rides.
I beg to differ about that color comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But welcome to the forum!!!!

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome. Glad to have you. Family is a hard one when it comes to riding. They threaten before, but accept it usually when you get one and show you are safe. But when you ride into the side of a mountain, shit hits the fan again haha. Then after you go buy another bike still in a sling and have it towed to your house, they REALLY get upset. After a while it calms down again haha.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

MustGoFaster

Welcome brother! Never really had problem with the fam, as a good chunk of them own bikes or want to. Hope the dream comes true for ya!