Awesome Mirrors.... But so damn expensive

dcBear78

I too am looking to replace my mirrors. Now that I have the flushmounts on the standard mirrors really stand out as looking a little awkward. It seems like none I can find on eBay for a decent price would look right. I bought some like these to get the extra indicator on the front to keep the police at bay. But once I had them on I realised the mirror didn't rotate down and it looked funny with the mirrors pointing upwards.

But then I come across these beautiful items...

ohh....
emm....
gee....

How great do they look? But....But....But at A$220 per mirror (A$440 for a pair) they are fricken expensive. So being in Australia I do what we naturally do is try to find it overseas for cheaper. But I can't find them significantly cheaper anywhere.

But I think I am in love?

But I have also spent the best part of $2k on my bike recently with new exhaust, JB, FE and other bits and pieces of riding gear. I just don't think I can bring myself to fork out another $400, just for mirrors.

But, they are so nice. And they would look real good. So much better than cheap eBay mirror. And it is the last thing I want to do to my bike....

Damn it!

Add to that those grips in the pic are pretty damn sexy too. They aren't too bad though at $65.

Damn... Also just realised you would really need the matching bar ends to make it look right... Another $70

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

DakinechicK

I posted about these a while back. I think they look pretty sweet too, but I don't see spending 500 dollars on motorcycle mirrors..... However, I have heard they are great quality!

Deputyfarva252

great quality or not I can find a whole lot more toys and goodies for the bike for that price , thats crazy:surrender::surrender::eek::surrender::surrender:

JSP

Super Moderator
Yeah, Rizoma has some really nice stuff. It will never see my bikes as I cannot afford that much for what you are actually getting. But still nice!

beefcake morris

It is great stuff! I just got some new signals, frame sliders, and mirror adapters for my FZ8.

iSpoolin

Those grips and bar ends are next on my list for the Daytona, i'll never pay that much for mirrors though.

Bay area rider

I too am looking to replace my mirrors. Now that I have the flushmounts on the standard mirrors really stand out as looking a little awkward. It seems like none I can find on eBay for a decent price would look right. I bought some like these to get the extra indicator on the front to keep the police at bay. But once I had them on I realised the mirror didn't rotate down and it looked funny with the mirrors pointing upwards.

But then I come across these beautiful items...

ohh....
emm....
gee....

How great do they look? But....But....But at A$220 per mirror (A$440 for a pair) they are fricken expensive. So being in Australia I do what we naturally do is try to find it overseas for cheaper. But I can't find them significantly cheaper anywhere.

But I think I am in love?

But I have also spent the best part of $2k on my bike recently with new exhaust, JB, FE and other bits and pieces of riding gear. I just don't think I can bring myself to fork out another $400, just for mirrors.

But, they are so nice. And they would look real good. So much better than cheap eBay mirror. And it is the last thing I want to do to my bike....

Damn it!

Add to that those grips in the pic are pretty damn sexy too. They aren't too bad though at $65.

Damn... Also just realised you would really need the matching bar ends to make it look right... Another $70
Yup they are way too expensive! :eek:
try these mirrors that I bought off of ebay...:thumbup:

Kawasaki black Mirrors ZX6R 2005 - 2008

Attachments

Fizzer6R

beautiful, but they do look small - spend a lot of $ to not see well haha, but yeah look purdy :thumbup:

linkgt

My zx6r mirrors rotate up or down btw. Anyway yea those are nice mirrors, but they cost about half of a TB exhaust... no thanks :surrender:

anson650

I've paid less for whole bikes, but they are nice looking mirrors. If they work as well as they look they are worth it. Life is too short. If you want them, get them.
I have been around for a lot of years, but not enough summers.
Anson

dcBear78

Yup they are way too expensive! :eek:
try these mirrors that I bought off of ebay...:thumbup:

Kawasaki black Mirrors ZX6R 2005 - 2008
Cheers for that. I have ended up getting some just like them. A$30 delivered can't go wrong really.

I love the ones in the OP. But just too rich for me right now.

CrazyCawi

where did you get yorus?