At Last!!

gizmogirl

Took awhile, but my new HYPER PRO Spring is now on my ride and everything is great! The bike is now 1.75" lower and my feet are well planted on the ground when stopped. The ride is a bit sportier, in that the spring compresses a bit less than the stock unit. Also, as I have added a center stand, I found that nothing drags! Husband took the corners as he would and still no issues.
As some will recall HYPER PRO was recommended from this site after efforts to obtain Roaring Toyz links failed. The service and the outcome were outstanding.:)

Now, while my husband is happy, can anyone reccommend a fender eliminator kit that will allow the use of my stock tail lights?:wav:

Spunky99

Mart Man FZ6R

This is the FE I used. 2009 2010 FZ6R FZ-6R BLACK FENDER ELIMINATOR CKIT : eBay Motors (item 350315468202 end time Jun-10-10 05:03:39 PDT)
It is cheaper then the others and it works just the same. It comes with turn signals and you still keep your tail light. It took about 30 min. to install.
How true is the "no need for instructions" part. I'd want to know how you power or tie in the plate light. I've never really been a fan of the FE kits, but that stock fender is really getting to me. In a word, fugly.

Krappy

How true is the "no need for instructions" part. I'd want to know how you power or tie in the plate light. I've never really been a fan of the FE kits, but that stock fender is really getting to me. In a word, fugly.
It was very simple. Just take off the back seat and unbolts ours and the new one just bolts back in. I have a 2010 and had to buy four bolts for it but that was it. The light for the license plate screws into the bracket itself as well as the turn signals.

dolfan

Evotech FE on my bike allows me to use factory t/s lights. They are actually listed under XJ6 accessories (European version of FZ6R). Here is some pics.

Attachments

Heineken

Elite Member

gizmogirl

Center Stand??

Cannot remember, but have left a note for the dealer to look same up and let us know. Will reply when the answer arrives.:)

P>S>.....just ordered my FE!!

Last edited: