Arrow Exhaust

btastarsky

Guys, if you look on the first page, about half way down, you'll see where i posted the pic. Might have a new job here in sept., which means I may have this system on my bike relatively soon. Once i do, i'll post the sound file on youtube.

angelsneverlose

hey guys, so obviously noone has got this exhaust yet... i really want one now that im riding with about 6 friends who all have SSports w/ exhaust's, and well, mine is just pathetic compared to theirs... not that i care to much, but since they blow me away in the turns, id like to atleast sounds as good as them at the lights when they wait for me, haha

so its b/w this in the TBR... what is the verdict? Let me know guys, ill like to order asap... and this one does have my interest...

Questions: i know arrows are deep sounding exhausts like two bros, and sound great on the R6 and R6S's... so would they sound great on ours too most likely?

Do you all actually like this style based on the pics? dont wanna buy something you all know will look stupid or something?

and 3rd... will this absolutely fit our bikes? i know its for the xj6, which is basically the same, but if i get this, will it be a simple bolt on like the TBR... wont hit a fairing or nothing right? since ours has fairing where the xj6 doesn't?

please let me know, i would like to order in the next couple days!
thanks guys!

ps: i obviously have a 2009 fz6r...

btastarsky

Well, since i got hammered the other day by a bimbo in a sedan (see my other thread "Another bike down, but not out"), I've decided to get an exhaust system as soon as the bike is back from the shop. Gonna talk to my dealer and see if the $750 price is still good. If not, I'm just gonna get the 2bros titanium system. If i get this system, I will post a video and plenty of pics. Safe riding everyone.

angelsneverlose

Well, since i got hammered the other day by a bimbo in a sedan (see my other thread "Another bike down, but not out"), I've decided to get an exhaust system as soon as the bike is back from the shop. Gonna talk to my dealer and see if the $750 price is still good. If not, I'm just gonna get the 2bros titanium system. If i get this system, I will post a video and plenty of pics. Safe riding everyone.
decide which exhaust your getting yet bro?:confused::)

btastarsky

The parts manager is gonna call me tomorrow when he gets in. Gonna see what kind of package deal I can get with the pc5, autotuner, and this arrow system. If they can do all of it for around $1200, i'm going for it. Then, once my bike is out of the shop and I get these mods on, I'll post videos and maybe a dyno sheet asap. I'm gonna try to go to a QSL bike night and thrash the bike on the dyno to see what it puts out once the mods are on. Im hoping the in the area of 75-80 hp and maybe 50-55 lbs of torque.

btastarsky

Just talked to my dealership......they can get me the full arrow system, pc5 and the autotuner for $1296. The system is aluminum with a carbon fiber end cap. Any thoughts? I'm probably gonna go for it because it's just that much more different from what everyone else is doing to their 6r.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Go for it! Let us know what you think once it's on. :thumbup:

angelsneverlose

Just talked to my dealership......they can get me the full arrow system, pc5 and the autotuner for $1296. The system is aluminum with a carbon fiber end cap. Any thoughts? I'm probably gonna go for it because it's just that much more different from what everyone else is doing to their 6r.
go for it and then post vid/review asap!:thumbup:

btastarsky

Just an fyi, i found a video of this exhaust on the european version of our bike. Here's the link: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTg1Cos2jEw]YouTube - ligne arrow xj6[/ame]

I'm gonna place the order for this system once i get my next pay (and my fiance's sister's wedding is done with). I will post as high quality of a video as I can once I get it on. I'll also try to get a dyno sheet with this exhaust, pcV and autotuner. I'm thinking it will be close to 80 hp and 50 lb/ft of torque. But all speculation aside, I will do what I can to give the members of this forum as much factual information as I can. Until then, I hope this video and the other video of the race system. I think the sound is pretty damn good. Any thoughts?