Apex Clip-ons Review

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
LMAO! :rof:

DakinechicK

OMG my clip-ons came in yesterday!! WooHOO!! Uh, only one minor problem, well, besides me having Pneumonia, is that I kind of want to sell the FZ6R and buy a ducati. SO, I don't want to install them unless I'm going to sell it to someone who wants those. Eek!

SoRRy GuYs!! That's what happens when you let your girl go by herself to the motorcycle shop to "Look Around". :eek:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

DakinechicK

Ok, sorry, can't sell them to you. I'm not "allowed" to purchase the ducati...so I will be installing the clip ons this week! Excited, but nervous. Will be trying under the triple, keep your fingers crossed about looks, performance, and well, that it wasn't a huge waste of money!!

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

NoDoze

Ok, sorry, can't sell them to you. I'm not "allowed" to purchase the ducati...so I will be installing the clip ons this week! Excited, but nervous. Will be trying under the triple, keep your fingers crossed about looks, performance, and well, that it wasn't a huge waste of money!!
Good luck and let us know how it goes. All eyes (interested in the clip-ons under the triple) are on you :)

Thanks in advance!

iSpoolin

Updates?????