anyone on xbox live?

clifford_05

Im on quite often sometimes about everyday or night after work n etc. That all just kinda depends on whats going on and what not. I mostly play CoD black ops but ive been hoping on CoD4 lately to kick it old school, haha.
Anyone else play on live?

b_who

Yupyup
U can add me if u want...GT is oII BubbA IIo
Being playing a lot of NBA 2K11 though

flyingminno

Yessir! My gamertag is Raptors bite. Though it might not always be me, since my nieces and nephews tend to watch netflix or play kinect during the day. If anything, I will be on at night, CA time.

Sage

SharpShooter849 is my gamertag, i'm sorta random on what I tend to play though lol

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

clifford_05

I sent requests to you guys. My name is xKlLLSWlTCHx the I's are actually lowercase L's to make em look like uppercase I's

columbus2382

ps3 all the way here

MC#4

viper8675309,
Playin bo mostly on live. demolition, CTF, domination and WAGER MATCHES!!! I'm on most weekends and about 3 nights out of the week.

b_who

bo? whats that? I have a brain cramp atm..
my guess he means Black Ops sense he referred to wager matches and other Block Ops multilayer game modes

clifford_05

We don't care... This is a xbox thread.. Leave!

LOL Jk.
Lol I was wondering if someone would say somethin around those lines, lmao.

clifford_05

TigerGenetics

Feel free to shoot me a friend request. I have been playing Black Ops a lot lately. My XBL gamertag is TigerGenetics.

Also, I know this is XBox oriented, but when Killzone 3 comes out on PS3 in February, I will be playing that a lot as well. PS3 tag is CURX8.

Maybe we need to have a sticky thread for forum member gamertags?

Tmak73

If anyone is playing Reach my gamertag is Milthrenko - just let me know you added me off of the forum when/if you request me

TigerGenetics

OK, in case anyone in this thread is wondering, when you get a request from TigerGenetics on XBox Live, its me.