anyone near Pelham, New Hampshire ?

Fizzer6R

Mission: FZ1 from New Hampshire to Carolinas, with help from forum member

anyone close that has a spare hour to check out a bike? thank you

Last edited:

Fizzer6R

is it a private sale?
yes private not dealer.

Gixer has replied and sent PM, cur.working out details to see if he can assist... thanks again!!

Fizzer6R

John (Gixerhp) thanks again for taking the time to check out the bike! I posted the request for assist. on another forum, and a guy an hour away offered to also. Would've had to take him up on it if I hadn't found anyone closer. Greatly appreciate the help one can find from people online! :cool:

Gixerhp

John (Gixerhp) thanks again for taking the time to check out the bike! I posted the request for assist. on another forum, and a guy an hour away offered to also. Would've had to take him up on it if I hadn't found anyone closer. Greatly appreciate the help one can find from people online! :cool:
Glad to do it for you!
Have you figured out the shipping as of yet?

Fizzer6R

getting bids for the next few days and will have to pick one by end of week or over weekend, so hopefully they can grab it next week and i'll get it cpl days after that :leghump:

Fizzer6R

booked shipment today, if all goes as planned will be picked up Sunday and delivered 1-2 days after depending on their schedule.

please send good wishes it arrives in same condition :innocent:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

Man, poor bike. It looks so cold and lonely.LOL!
just a cpl more days and i'll have rescued it from the snow! seller, shipper and I have all commented that yet another storm is headed that way. told em they can wait, but he wants to grab it now and then head back down south...

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

Thats deal, wow! That is cheaper than both of us spending $$ on Gas and you meeting me in VA
yeah that sealed the deal for me. i've sold and shipped bikes across country before to OK and CA. those were 600. with the buyer paying so I didnt care. then you gets quotes just up and down the east coast, they still want to charge you $500.+, doesn't make sense considering it's half the mileage!

she got picked up today and rescued from the snow; should be here tomorrow :leghump:

Attachments