Anyone know what helmet this is?

JSP

Super Moderator
Kinda looks like a flat black with tinted shield Spada Sting without the visor...

Last edited:

echoplex

I cannot ****ing believe someone actually knew what helmet that was, and so fast too!!!!! BAH GAWD!!!!

Getting it shipped to the US is gonna suck. >_>

Thank you so much JSP!!!! :thumbup:

Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
I cannot ****ing believe someone actually knew what helmet that was, and so fast too!!!!! BAH GAWD!!!!

Placing an order for it.

Thank you so much JSP!!!! :thumbup:
haha.. Google-Fu baby! :cool: Just ran through a crap ton of image searches for MC Helmets until I saw something that looked similar. :thumbup:

JSP

Super Moderator
Looks to be about $140 ish and about $40 or so for shipping.

JSP

Super Moderator
That looks like a dirt helmet isn't it? I haven't made it to that episode just got season 1 on blu ray.
Classified as a "Dual Sport" helmet... So either which way ya want it I guess.

echoplex

Well, I convinced myself to finally buy it, after deciding that spending $400 on a Shoei helmet wasn't good enough lol.

I DID IT FOR ARROW

HUZZAH

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

echoplex

Will do!!!

They finally shipped it out today, when I ordered it 3 days ago. Bah gawd! >_> Was hoping they would have it shipped out Monday and it would be here Friday.

Probably won't get it til like Tuesday now.

echoplex

Just got it, its a pain in the *** to remove the shield and replace it, you have to unscrew the assembly on the side and its lame but whatever, replaced the clear shield with a light smoke one and not dark because I do a lot of night time riding. Anyways here are some pics.

Just going to sit around like this all day lol.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

knightmare

Looks good man..... Kind of have the bane thing going on.... Lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

echoplex

Going from a Shoei RF 1100 (the only helmet I've ever worn and owned, I still own it) to this.

Theres a massive difference, its just not that comfortable. It feels pretty tight around the head area and it hurts my ears when I take it off. I bought the same size based on the measurements of the Shoei. But then again my RF1100 felt pretty tight when I started using it too so I'm sure it'll "break" into my head soon enough after several rides.

I guess I've been babied with my Shoei that I hold helmets at a certain quality now. The build and construction of it seems pretty decent, haven't gone out riding in it.

But I suspect the noise level to be greater with this than my Shoei.

It was a $120 helmet, so it doesn't feel right comparing it to a $400 one.

Anyways I bought it solely for my nerdy purposes. And am fairly satisfied with it.

If I could go back I wouldn't have bought it and been like "ECHOPLEX YOU F***ING IDIOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU DONT NEED THAT HELMET" but I'm sure that will change after this week's episode of ARROW.

The End.

JSP

Super Moderator
:cool:

That's awesome man!