Anyone have the two brothers black series??

PWJ

I was wondering before i buy my exhaust if anyone had purchased the black series from two brothers and if they have personal pics of it available. Thanks Not manufacturer pics

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Personally, I can't see spending the extra money for it, at least not for our bike. The pipe is pretty much hidden under the bike, if we had a side can I could see getting it. It offers no performance gain over the regular version.
^^ True! And with a little high temp black paint you get basically the same thing.

PWJ

yeah, but from the pics on their website the can looks shorter and fatter making me think the it would stick out of the bike SLIGHTLY different than the original two bros canister....

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member
Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member
Last edited:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
For "actual size" here is the newer model TBR installed on my bike. Maybe Robert will post up a picture of his, since he has a 1st Gen :D
Yeah, this should give you an idea of how large the 1st gen cans were. You can see that Chris' exhaust hanger actually contacts the TBR logo, where on my can, it's no where near it.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Still looks awesome. You can say that you have the "Limited Edition" TBR Exhaust for the FZ6R...lol
Yeah...

That's funny because I have actually considered cutting the can down to a shorter length. But since I just did the repack this past weekend, it will have to wait for another time.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Very true. It's not that I can't open it up and go ahead and cut it; rather, I'm too lazy to do it again, while I have other things that need done. :rolleyes: