Anyone have a white fz with the decals removed?

DocFZ

I've been thinkin about doin this and i think the bike looks awesome in blue and black with no decals, but not sure how it'd be on the white. Anyone have any pics?

Thanks

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

Mine's an '09 but I have all the decals removed except for the Yamaha on bottom. The tank is painted black where the decals used to be on there.

DocFZ

Mine's an '09 but I have all the decals removed except for the Yamaha on bottom. The tank is painted black where the decals used to be on there.
Does look pretty sweet. Thanks for the pic :)

JonKerr

Elite Member
W

whatever

did not remove the decals on my bike...felt the decals broke up the bike alittle... i have not even removed a refelecter yet.

if i ever trade in they bring top dollar stock looking.

Roaddawg

did not remove the decals on my bike...felt the decals broke up the bike alittle... i have not even removed a refelecter yet.

if i ever trade in they bring top dollar stock looking.
I think the difference between stock decals on or decals off would be about $10 difference....

Detrich

if i had a white one, i'd try to modify it to make the color scheme look like this... :)

something with the white, black, red, and gray that looks really nice together...

MC#4

I think the difference between stock decals on or decals off would be about $10 difference.... Posted by Roaddawg (how do you quote?)

I have to dissagree whole heartedly on this one. Stock bikes are much more valuble to dealers. Many dealers won't even take it as a trade if it is moderately/heavily modified. I think a lot people that buy at a dealer want a stock looking bike anyway, I know I do. Anyone can paint a bike a solid color, but it's tough to make good looking decals like the factory.

ME_with_a_B

I think the difference between stock decals on or decals off would be about $10 difference.... Posted by Roaddawg (how do you quote?)
There's a QUOTE button on the bottom right of each post... click it and that individual's response will be automatically pre-loaded in your reply window.

Or you can do it manually using brackets and the QUOTE command.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
If you are referring to mine, no. There were no graphics on a 2010 model
I think people are a little confused. The 2010 models came with the red seats, and yours are black.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
There's actually two white colors for 2010.
I was completely unaware of the one with the black seats. I thought that Yamaha had moved away from the purple/pink graphics for the red ones only. Learned something new today! :eek:

Detrich

lol... me too. i like the white with the red seats. but, i think the purple decal looks nicer on the 09... it's always like that tho- some things better, some things worse. lol

rimler

I was completely unaware of the one with the black seats. I thought that Yamaha had moved away from the purple/pink graphics for the red ones only. Learned something new today! :eek:
The purple/pink is what I didn't like. So I removed them. Now, I need to find some graphics that I want to put on it.