Anyone From California??

will415

Two Brothers

Ordered my twobrothers today from a old friend who works at a local dealer, for all you in cali who missed the group buy i can also get u a deal as well got mine for 935.99.

will415

All i will need is to replace my mirrors windscreen for a racing style one and frame sliders. Fee more things here and there but for appearance that's my main stuff.

legioss

Just saying hello to all fellow californians!! :iconbeer:

Hope to meet most of you for group ride, once i can ride well enough to go faster than 20mph :D

buzzbomb

Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

dmkun

I am flying out to LA tomorrow until Friday and thinking about renting a motorcycle while i am there. Can anyone suggest a good place to rent? Thank you

oOKooZOo

I'm kind of disappointed. Been in Fresno for a little over a month and still have no one to ride with lol.

Forever Alone.

Ha.

will415

I'm kind of disappointed. Been in Fresno for a little over a month and still have no one to ride with lol.

Forever Alone.

Ha.
Hahahaha forever alone lol maybe we can go for a ride soon just that I got a weird scheduel but am sure we can manage something mabe Thursday we can ride a bit pm me your cell number.

12fz6rblack

Forever Alone.

Ha.
I'm down to go too I got a weird schedule as well... I work nights but I'm sure we can all work something out

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

will415

What about me :( lol damit talk about weird schedules
hehehehe sorry JT you know that your always welcome and ya our schedules are all weird idealy i would like to go to Mosquito Ridege but well idk anyone else who is down lol so i have to settel with shaver lake. :cool:

12fz6rblack

Well if we are going to get together then we have to do it very soon as the weather is changing

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

will415

Im riding all year, YEA BUDDY i looked at the weather reports and it looks like this friday we will be getting into the 30s already at night and morning time. Oh and the rain is coming also, so they say but ya will see im off thursday was debating about going up to shaver but idk got some new tires on that i been wanting to try out. But idk will see PM me your number if you want and will see whats up also on Thursday nights at cycle gear i believe its bike night.

oOKooZOo

You guys suck lol. I only have weekends off. I'll also be riding all year. I'm from Minnesota so I'm used to the chilly weather. But I do need to get a front tire before I go for any long ride.

Don't you guys ever have a weekend off?