anybody here drink beer, what ya drankin ?

S

Schybrid

I used to drink rum n coke when younger, 25-35.
Now my stress relief is 2 Stella Artois's a night, but my stomach aint liking it, but makes this site all the more fun.

JSP

Super Moderator
Only drink local micro brews pretty much. I live in a micro brew mecca. Lucky me. ;)

And I like it dark. No piss water.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member
S

Schybrid

Only drink local micro brews pretty much. I live in a micro brew mecca. Lucky me. ;)

And I like it dark. No piss water.
what local breweries ?
where ya at ?

what do you suggest for a good dark, at local grocery , liquor store ?

lived my whole life in miami, place is too overcrowded now, everything is a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Schybrid

Yeungling is my fallback. Killians Irish Red and Guiness are also favorites. Of course, enjoying a pipe and a nice bottle of blue label Chimay is always excellent.
pipe, wtf, are you 70 ?

JSP

Super Moderator
what local breweries ?
where ya at ?

what do you suggest for a good dark, at local grocery , liquor store ?

lived my whole life in miami, place is too overcrowded now, everything is a joke.
Bend, OR.

Deschutes Brewery, 10 Barrel, Cascade Lakes, Bend Brew Company, Worthy, Etc. Many, many more.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
S

Schybrid

Wow, only 28. Thought you were in your 30's. LOL! Well you're getting close anyways. Only have 10 more years to catch me. Love the smell of cigars. Never smoked one but smoked cigarettes for 20 years and an occational cigar. Quit a little over 8 months ago.
glad you quit, i hate smoke,cigars ok, pipes( i guess ok) never see em, but cigs i effin hate man.
just an addictive POS ppl get hooked and cant stop, disguisting habit, and stinks the hell out of everything and aytning within 100' of it.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member
S

Schybrid

I've done A LOT of living for 28... not gonna muddy up this thread with personal life. Yeah cigars smell great and some taste pretty good, but my local tobacconist has an amazing house blend.

Never smoked a cigarette though and never will.
good for you man,

i appreciate a person that smokes recreational, cigar, pipe, etc.....

just like a drink.....
but cigs are just the nastiest addictive, deadly, effed up thing ever man.
thankful i never got started on that.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
S

Schybrid

Yeah, took over 20 years for me to quit completely. Quit many times over the years, just never for long or completely.
wish you long healthy life man , im extremly proud, coming from a stranger, hope you never pick it up again.

Reactions: JSP

yfz6r

Agreed about cigs. I'm in nursing school and i've had to get people on portable IVs and diconnect the equipment so they can go outside and smoke when they wouldn't even be there if they hadn't been smoking.

It's a fact that nicotine is the most addictive drug there is and it's legal!? WTF is up with that?

As for beer, Natty lite. I'm a student still and it is $15 for a 30 pack. Can't complain.
Also make jello shots when people come over to play cards or video games. Those are super cheap and great fun.

S

Schybrid

Agreed about cigs. I'm in nursing school and i've had to get people on portable IVs and diconnect the equipment so they can go outside and smoke when they wouldn't even be there if they hadn't been smoking.

It's a fact that nicotine is the most addictive drug there is and it's legal!? WTF is up with that?

As for beer, Natty lite. I'm a student still and it is $15 for a 30 pack. Can't complain.
Also make jello shots when people come over to play cards or video games. Those are super cheap and great fun.
are you or girl or guy ?

SeggyGuy

Being from New England I really only drink Sam Adams. I like a lot of other micro brews and other darker beers like Guiness. You will never see me drink bud, miller, or coors. If I want water I'll just get some from my fridge.

CtrlAltDl

:beer:

My light drinking beers are Stella or Coors light (if it's hot out). I typically drink stouts, or wheat beers (dunkels, wits, or hefs) though. Not really a fan of IPA's or any other bitter beers.

I've been brewing beers and distilling (shhh!) for a couple years and make one hell of a stout.